The Canon Pixma iX6550 reasonably budget friendly medium-format printer allows you to print approximately A3+ sized outcomes fast. Print quality is normally pretty good, although printed text did have a mild amount of bleed here and there and was not as clean as just what you'll receive from a printer. Where this design truly succeeds, though, remains in color graphics and photo printing. Not just is it quick, but it additionally produces abundant, clean colors with none of the speckling or banding that you often see on minimal versions. It is naturally broader compared to various other printers at 549mm, although it is still small compared to various other tool style printers. Print high quality is exceptional, with a maximum resolution of approximately 9600x2400 dpi.
|Canon PIXMA iX6550|
The Canon iX6550 has telescopic paper trays to lessen the impact. It features a shiny black shell regular of Canon printers, making it a fashionable addition to your residence set up. Setting up the printhead and cartridges is very straightforward, as when you lift the cover the system transfers to the center to offer you easy access. The iX6550 utilizes 5 cartridges. There's a standard black cartridge for black and white printing, together with private cyan, magenta, and yellow, plus an additional black cartridge to provide deeper more contrasty black degrees when printing pictures. Print prices for a black A4 web page work out at concerning 3.59 p including paper, which is a little on the high side, however a color A4 page exercises at around 9.34 p each page which is a little far better compared to standard.
The Pixma iX6550 approves a great range of media kinds, and prints rather well on glossy or matte photo paper no speckling or banding. Pre-processing, the time between clicking print on your computer and the printer really kicking right into life, was usually around 10 to 12 secs for each document. It handled to print the 10 pages of our black and white text document in one minute and 4 secs and it took 2 mins and 17 seconds to supply our ten-page service presentation in color. Printing 10 duplicates of our color graphics examination document on the various other hand took two minutes and 38 secs. All these outcomes are fairly fast speeds for an inkjet version. It was no slouch when it concerned photo printing either, as it spewed out a single copy of our 4x6-inch test photo in one minute and three secs.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iX6510 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iX6550 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1 pl droplet size.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 36 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 11.3 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology - 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101), Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo, Stickers (PS-101), T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Media Input: Sheet Feeder: Max. 150 sheets.
- Media Size: Sheet Feeder: A3+, A3, B4, A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 25 x 30cm (10 x 12 in), 20 x 25cm (8 x 10 in), 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm.
- Media Weight: Sheet Feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 300 g/m².
- Two-Sided Printing: Available by manual operation only.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3+, A3, A4, 25 x 30cm, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm sizes).
- Interface Type - PC: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Interface Type - Camera: Na.
- Interface Type - Mobile Phone / PDA: None.
- Supported Operating System: Windows® 7, Windows Vista, Vista SP1/SP2, Windows XP SP2/SP3, Mac OS X v.10.4.11 - v.10.6.
- Minimum system Requirements: Windows® 7, Windows Vista, Vista SP1/SP2, Windows XP SP2/SP3 / Internet Explorer 6 or higher / CD-ROM drive / SVVGA 800x600 Display, Mac OS X v.10.4.11 - v.10.6 / Safari 3 or higher / CD-ROM drive / XVGA Display 1024x768.
- Driver Features: Collate, multiple pages per sheet print, poster print, scaled print, fit-to-page print, Photo Noise Reduction, photo effects.
- Software Included: Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, Solution Menu EX, Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, Solution Menu EX.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx. 1.3W, Off Approx. 0.5W, Printing: Approx. 20W.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Printing: Approx. 45.0 dB(A) with default settings.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 549 × 299 × 159 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 7.6 kg.
Canon PIXMA iX6550 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver and User Manual Download
|iX6550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|iX6550 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP)|
|iX6550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iX6550 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x64)|
|iX6550 series Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5|
|iX6550 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX6550 series Linux IJ printer driver source file Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|iX6550 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX6550 series User Manual (Mac)|
|iX6550 series User Manual (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.