The Canon Pixma iX6850 printer provides wireless abilities as well as Ethernet connectivity for flexible capability. The tool also publishes straight from smartphones and uses solitary inks to promote more affordable printing. With both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity it could conveniently be shared between several PCs using an office network. Download Canon PRINT app to print from your clever tools. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support are also offered. Enjoy access to a variety of expert high-quality creative web content with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM. Conveniently create and print posters and company papers making use of layouts from the exclusive Solution Templates solution.
|Canon PIXMA iX6850|
The Canon iX6850 printer has an all-black layout, making it an appropriate enhancement to any type of type of office or home setting. The 5 single ink system consists of pigment black ink for crisp, sharp message and color inks for gorgeous photo-lab quality images-- plus for a lot more efficient printing you only need to transform the color that runs out. Print a lot more for much less. No waiting for stunning prints. Thanks to Canon's FINE technology this printer has a fast A4 document print rate of 14.5 ppm in mono and 10.4 ppm in color, and it could print a photo lab-quality 10x15cm indeterminate photo in approx. 36 seconds.
The PIXMA iX6850 resembles many Canon inkjet printers, though larger. Its high-gloss top is still a fingerprint magnet and it's a little-domed top still recommends some sort of Japanese lacquered box. The iX6850 is a photo-centric printer that could likewise print high-quality files. Nonetheless, it uses five different ink colors, which could make printer maintenance costly, particularly for heavy individuals. Suitable for professional-grade photo printing, the Pixma iX6850 is a great selection for any ambitious digital photographer. However, upkeep can be fairly costly as the gadget uses 5 separate ink cartridges to finish its 5-color printing system.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 14.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.4 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 36 seconds, A3+ Bordered: Approx. 120 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3+, A3, A4, LTR, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK (Black), CLI-551C (Cyan), CLI-551M (Magenta), CLI-551Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PGI-555PGBK XXL (Pigment Black XXL), PGI-550PGBK XL (Pigment Black XL), CLI-551BK XL (Black XL), CLI-551C XL (Cyan XL), CLI-551M XL (Magenta XL), CLI-551Y XL (Yellow XL).
- INK YIELDS
- PBK (Pigment Black): Standard: 375 document pages or 2,390 photos, Optional XL: 620 document pages or 4,720 photos, Optional XXL: 1,000 document pages or 7,685 photos.
- BK (Black): Standard: 1,645* document pages or 384 photos, Optional XL: 5,000* document pages or 845 photos.
- C (Cyan): Standard: 337 document pages or 125 photos, Optional XL: 700 document pages or 283 photos.
- M (Magenta): Standard: 324 document pages or 138 photos, Optional XL: 670 document pages or 340 photos.
- Y (Yellow): Standard: 331 document pages 120 photos, Optional XL: 700 document pages 293 photos.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard CMY: 331 document pages or 127 photos, Optional XL CMY: 690 document pages or 303 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 150 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, LTR, LGL, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint), Android (Canon PRINT app), Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer driver, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 584 x 310 x 159 mm.
- Weight: 8.1 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx. 2.0 W, Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.4 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes, Printing: Approx. 24 W.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.0 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle: up to 12,000 pages / month.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver and User Manual Download
|iX6850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iX6850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iX6850 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iX6850 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)|
|iX6850 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|iX6850 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|iX6850 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|iX6850 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iX6850 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX6850 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iX6850 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.