The Canon Pixma iX6860 printer for huge spreadsheets, posters, and images, procedures your printing demands easily, to offer you efficiency and a competitive edge. In the relevant market segment, this is conveniently one of the most energy efficient device in the marketplace. Inkjet printers are known anywhere for high-quality prints. Canon, specifically, is understood all over the world for its result quality. This appears in the Canon Pixma iX6860 which uses superb output top quality, despite what you're publishing. Text prints are clear and sharp without any defects whatsoever and graphics show excellent slope and transitions. Attach using Wi-Fi from any type of computer, smart device or tablet via PIXMA Cloud Link, Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print from throughout the world.
|Canon PIXMA iX6860|
The Canon iX6860 is perhaps the smallest A3 inkjet printer on the marketplace right now. It gauges concerning 159mm high, which implies that it is quite level. Its deepness is just 310mm but its width is significant at 584mm. The trouble with this device's dimensions, nonetheless, is that they don't remain static. Allow us to discuss. When in operation, the tool is a lot larger since several parts need to be unraveled. Initially, you have to flip open the top panel and draw out two telescopic sections from the flipped open cap. In the very same blood vessel, the front panel needs to be unfolded and it also has three telescopic components. Successfully, the Canon Pixma iX6860 has two times the impact while at the workplace than at rest. The weight of this tool is middling at 8.1 Kg. You can most likely relocate around yourself.
Connecting the Pixma iX6860 to your tools should not be a problem either. It sustains Ethernet and wireless-based connectivity both. USB 2.0 port is missing yet that shouldn't be that huge an issue with wireless connectivity within your reaches. The printer is also compatible with Google Cloud Print and Apple Air Print. The photo prints are additionally superb even though the Canon Pixma iX6860 isn't actually a photo printer. It's Canon after all and they can't help but deliver excellent photo prints. This device could supply prints approximately a resolution of 9600 x 2400 dots per inch (dpi) on the back of a five-ink system. The five-ink system includes one pigment-based black and 4 color based colors black, yellow, magenta, and cyan.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iX6810 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Specifications:
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size: 1 pl.
- Printing Resolution (Horizontal x Vertical): 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Speed: A4 - Black and White: 14.5ipm, A4 - Colour: 10.4ipm, 4" x 6": 36 secs.
- Ink Tanks: PGI-650BK, CLI-651Y, CLI-651M, CLI-651C, CLI-651BK.
- XL Ink Tanks: PGI-650XLBK, CLI-651XLC, CLI-651XLM, CLI-651XLY, CLI-651XLBK, PGI-655XXLBK.
- Ink Yield: Borderless 4”X6” photo: PGI-650BK / XL (approx. 2300 / 4600), CLI-651C / XL (approx. 121 / 270), CLI-651M / XL (approx. 140 / 313), CLI-651Y / XL (approx. 120 / 271), CLI-651BK / XL (approx 421 / 1130), PGI-655 BK XXL (approx 7500).
- Ink Yield: A4: PGI-650BK / XL (approx. 375 / 620), CLI-651C / XL (approx. 332 / 700), CLI-651M / XL (approx. 333 / 670), CLI-651Y / XL (approx. 329 / 700), CLI-651BK / XL (approx. 1645 / 5000), PGI-655 BK XXL (approx 1000).
- Borderless Printing: A3+, A3, A4, Letter, Ledger, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", 10"x12").
- Paper Capacity: 150 sheets.
- Paper Sizes: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Ledger, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", 10”x12”, Envelopes(DL, COM10), Custom size (width 55 mm – 329 mm, length 91 mm – 676 mm).
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/ m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101).
- Supported Paper Types: High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-601), Matte.
- Supported Paper Types: Other: T-shirt Transfers (TR-301)Glossy Photo Stickers (PS-101)Envelopes (DL, Com10).
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Data Rate: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u(100BASE-TX)/IEEE802.3(10BASE-T).
- Wired LAN Data Rate: 10M/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print with any Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint supported.
- PC Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- General Features
- Operating System: Win: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) / Vista SP1 / Vista SP2 / 7 / 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1(Windows XP:XPS Essentials Pack is required)Mac: OSX v10.6.8 or later.
- Included as Standard: PIXMA iX6860 All-in-One printer, Setup CD-ROM and printed documents, 5 individual ink tanks, sample photo paper, power cord and 12-month warranty card.
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual and My Image Garde.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via WiFi): Approx 2.0W, OFF (Connect to PC via WiFi) 0.3 W, Printing: Approx 24.0W, Energy Star / EPEAT Approved.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 584 x 310 x 159 mm.
- Weight: 8.1kg.
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver and User Manual Download
|iX6860 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iX6860 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iX6860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iX6860 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)|
|iX6860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|iX6860 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|iX6860 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|iX6860 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iX6860 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX6860 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iX6860 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.