The Canon PIXMA MP140 All-In-One gives you the Print-Copy-Scan performance you've been looking for. The undoubtedly an all-in-1 solution inkjet printer that incorporates specialized produce heads and excellent technologies. It generates long-lasting, quality photos quickly and accurate copies. This can be a cost-efficient printer that may accommodate a small Place of work Office At Home surroundings. Its patented print head technology lets you create beautiful, long-lasting photos, from credit-card size up to 8.5" x 11". Your copies will now be truer to your originals' images and text. And, the unique Z-Lid expansion top lifts approximately 1-inch vertically and lets you produce clear, complete scans—even of thick originals like personal notebooks.
|Canon PIXMA MP140|
The Canon MP140 prints at 20 pages per minute, in Black and 15 pages per minute, in Color. This averages out to 3-seconds per page, in Black and 4-seconds per page, in Color. For such a small printer, this is not too bad. The printer utilizes high technology in its printheads to ensure optimal, quality photos. Excellent technology reduces the number of inaccuracies in the ink application. Its ink-droplets are as small as 2-picoliters. To provide the ink application is detailed and accurate, the density of ink droplets is reduced. Without superior technology to support the ink application, ink droplets are subjected to the wind-shifts as printheads move quickly from Left-to-right and right-to-left. Excellent techniques aid in the speed of ink application to offset the effects of wind-shifts.
The PIXMA MP140 inkjet printer can perform checking and publishing, and copying. Featuring its proportions of 17.5 " in breadth, 15. Inches in depth, 7.1 ins in elevation, and 13.9 lbs; it is going to suit snugly with any credenza or remain. Canon provides assurance using a 90-day time regularly. Users can scan or copy thick originals that will not lie flat on the scanner. The copier rate in page production is 19 copies per minute in Black and 15 copies per minute in Color. An interesting aspect is the copier's ability to copy borderless photos and create multiple copies. The scanner element utilizes a resolution of optical 600 x 1200 dots per inch and a resolution of interpolated 19,200 x 19,200 dots per inch.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP110 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP140 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:20ppm (as fast as 3 seconds per page), Color:15ppm (as fast as 4 seconds per page), 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 60 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (CMY).
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card, (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 19 cpm (as fast as 3.1 seconds per page), Color: 15 cpm color (as fast as 4.0 seconds per page).
- Copy Features: Borderless, Multiple Copy: 1-9 or 20 pages, Multiple Copy.
- Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanning Element: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows® Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x6.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MP Driver, Easy Layout-Print (Windows/Mac), Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), MP Navigator (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft® SE (Windows/Mac).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.5 W x 15.0 D x 7.1 H.
- Weight: 13.9 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP Driver Ver. 1.06 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.06 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|ScanGear CS for OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|MP140 ScanGear MP for Linux|
|MP140 Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)|
|MP140 Printer Driver for Linux (Debian)|
|On-screen User Manual (Windows)|
|On-screen User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.