The Canon Pixma MP220 is a trusted photo and document printer perfect for personal or even small office use, specifically with the enhancement of all-in-one functions like scanning and duplicating. The equipment is well developed for light printing tasks and generates top quality images, messages, and graphics despite its absence of more advanced features. Use is helped by the two-line LCD display assisting to bring your photos to life and give you access to the equipment's numerous features. Publishing straight from a flash memory card is simple whilst Photo Index Sheets can be made use of to select images prior to printing. The Canon Pixma MP220 does not provide fax capacities, yet is a great substitute for outdated solitary feature equipment because it loads 3 document-handling tools in one.
|Canon PIXMA MP220|
The Canon MP220 maintains the box kind style of the coming before MP200 units. It includes a 2-line mono LCD show for managing jobs and includes a single rear tray for feeding paper into the maker. It absolutely looks the get rid of a cool user interface that offers an easy method to navigate with the equipment's array of functions. Maybe one of the most recognizable benefits to using this printer remains in the scanner it possesses. This actually does supply clear outcomes and has features that could aid revive old photos. The Canon Pixma MP220 has a level bed scanner that some claim is loud, however, provides exceptional quality results. This well-rounded maker likewise uses numerous flash memory card slots, and a PictBridge port, which makes it a lot more flexible than the earlier models.
The Pixma MP220 offers respectable top quality message and photo prints. Pictures are sharp, although a faint emphasis on yellow tones might be observed. The scanner features an excellent software package, allowing the maker to record pictures with extreme precision and clearness. The MP220 does not supply the perfect solution to your office printing. The paper tray could at times be challenging to accessibility and replenish whilst the tool does not utilize a specific ink cartridge system which suggests you're likely to invest a lot more on consumables. Nevertheless, the Canon Pixma MP220 also has some drawbacks, like noisy operation, fiddly paper feed, and use of a tri-color cartridge, which is rather not practical.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP220 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE Cartridges.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: Up to 22ppm (Max.), 14ppm (Standard).
- Colour Print Speed: Text & Graphics: Up to 17ppm (Max.), 9.0ppm (Standard).
- Black Ink Tank Life: 219 pages (PG-37), 329 pages (PG-40), 1785 photos* (PG-37), 2760 photos* (PG-40).
- Colour Ink Tank Life: 207 pages (CL-38), 312 pages (CL-41), 85 photos (CL-38), 126 photos (CL-41).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101/PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101/SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Super White Paper (SW-201)
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 10 x 18cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm).
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: 64 to 105 g/m and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m.
- DVD/CD Printing: n/a.
- Two-Sided Printing: Available by manual operation using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Super White Paper or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only).
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm & Credit Card sizes).
- Camera Interface and Connectivity: Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge compliant digital cameras & camcorders.
- Other Features: Photo Optimizer PRO (Windows only), Image Optimizer (Windows only), Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo.
- SCANNER FUNCTIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Scanner Resolution Digital: Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 / 24 bit (RGB each 16 / 8 bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: 16 / 8 bit.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA (Windows XP / Windows Vista).
- Effective Scanning Width: A4 / LTR.
- OCR Bundle: Yes (ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR).
- Other Features: Z-lid (up to 15mm), Push-scan, Multi-Scan, PDF file creation & edition*, Descreen, Unsharp mask, Stitch Assist*, Photograph corrections (Fading correction, Grain correction, Reduce dust and scratches, Backlight correction, Auto Tone), Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR), Function with MP Navigator.
- COPIER FUNCTIONS
- Colour/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: Approx. 38 sec.
- Copy Speed 10x15cm Borderless Photo: Approx. 52 sec.
- Copy Speed Mono: Up to 22cpm.
- Copy Speed Colour: Up to 17cpm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 copies.
- Other Features: Auto Intensity (AE copy), Manual Intensity Adjustment, Image Repeat copy, Fit-to-page copy, Borderless copy, Sticker copy, 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1copy, Frame Erase copy.
- INTERFACE AND SOFTWARE
- Interface Type - PC: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Interface Type - Mobile Phone / PDA: Photo printing via PictBridge.
- Supported Operating System: Windows Vista / Windows XP SP1, SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4, Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4.
- Operating System Requirements: Windows Vista, XP, 2000 Professional / Internet Explorer 6.0 / Pentium II 300 MHz including compatible processors / 128 MB RAM / 800 MB Hard disk space / CD-ROM drive / Display 1024x768, Mac OS X v.10.4 / Safari / Intel processor, PowerPC G3 / 256 MB RAM / 700 MB Hard disk space* / CD-ROM drive / Display 1024x768, Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.3 / Safari / Intel processor, PowerPC G3 / 128 MB RAM / 700 MB Hard disk space* / CD-ROM drive / Display 1024x768, If EPP EX for Mac is not included, HD space is 450 MB.
- Software Included: MP Navigator EX, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR software), EPP EX for Mac: available for download from the Canon website.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 451 X 353 169 mm.
- Number of Language (LCD): 18 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5 - 35.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90% RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Print: Approx. 42.5 dB(A) when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro Copy: Approx. 42.5 dB(A) when copying in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro.
- Weight: Approx. 6.1 kg.
- Power source: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx. 1.9W (when scanning lamp is off), Off Approx. 1.0W, Copying: Approx 13W.
Canon PIXMA MP220 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MP220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP220 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|MP220 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MP220 series User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.