The Canon PIXMA MP235 is a multifunction printer that could print, scan and copy all from one machine to offer high-quality papers and photos with making use of inkjet technology. Establish attractive principles of your outstanding times by releasing images right from Facebook. In one basic treatment, the Publish Your Days application permits you to release your, or your friends', Facebook pictures and create eye-catching collections. It's unbelievably really easy together with depended launch from the internet with Easy-WebPrint Ex-spouse follower Fanatic.
|Canon PIXMA MP235|
The Canon MP235 is able to generate exceptional results for a range of various usages, for accurate, smear-free records. The dimension of the makes sure that it appropriates for tiny spaces and enables it to rest alongside a COMPUTER. The color and mono print capability come from the Canon FINE cartridges that it makes use of. The printer can accomplish a print speed of 7 ipm in black and 4.8 ipm in color. The USB 2.0 port makes it easy to attach to a PC or camera, to ensure that it can be operating, all set to print in minutes.
The PIXMA MP235 makes it feasible to produce precise prints, which is a result of the resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi that the printer can accomplish. The equipment provides the ability to change the results of scans and prints, with the size being able to be lowered by 25%. For some individuals, the speed at which the Canon prints could be thought about as well slow-moving and could lead to stress. Likewise, those who prefer to be able to link to a printer via Wi-Fi are not going to be pleased with the Canon Pixma MP235.
Canon PIXMA MP235 Specifications:
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Main Functions: Print, Copy, Scan.
- Other Functions: Quality photos.
- What's in the box: All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Setup guide, Software, and User’s manual CD.
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology, 4-colour system with min. 2pl ink droplet size, 2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 7.0 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 4.8 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Bordered 10x15cm: Approx. 40 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- INK AND PAGE YIELD
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 2 FINE Cartridges, PG-510 (Black), CL-511 (Colour).
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL Cartridges, PG-512 (Black), CL-513 (Colour).
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document, Black: 220 pages, Black XL: 401 pages, Colour: 244 pages, Colour XL: 349 pages.
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo, Black: 1550* photos, Black XL: 3365* photos, Colour: 82 photos, Colour XL: 123 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: 100 sheets (max).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS colour scanner.
- Scanner Resolution - Optical: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm).
- Text Recognition - OCR: Yes (My Image Garden software).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Document Scan (PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Photo Scan (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text recognition (OCR), Scan and Stitch, Scan to Cloud, Scan to e-mail.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 30 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 1.8 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: max. 20 copies.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Document copying (colour or mono).
- Display Type & Size: No display.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Included Software: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden, Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8 (32 and 64bit), Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP (32bit), Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8.
- Windows System Requirements: Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit) / 2GB RAM (64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or SP2: 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM, Windows XP SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MB RAM, Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher, CD-ROM Drive, Display: 800 x 600 or better.
- Mac System Requirements: Mac OS X v10.7: Intel Core2Duo (or higher) CPU, 1GB RAM, Mac OS X v10.6: Intel CPU, 1GB RAM, Mac OS X v10.5.8: Intel CPU, 512MB RAM, Browser: Safari 3 or higher, CD-ROM Drive, Display: XGA 1024 x 768 or better.
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: Approx. 5.3 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 444 x 329 x 153mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.7 dB.
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx. 0.6 W (scanning lamp off), Off Approx. 0.4 W, Copying: Approx. 10 W.
Canon PIXMA MP235 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MP235 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP235 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP235 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MP235 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP235 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MP235 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MP235 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MP235 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MP235 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MP235 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MP235 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MP235 series User Manual (Mac)|
|MP235 series User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP235 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP235 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.