The Canon Pixma MP260 is a fundamental multifunction that can print, check, and copy. It is not one of the most trendy looking Pixma, however, it does load good features that older models lacked. multifunction printer since it might do more than one tasks including printing paper and image. Individuals ought to think of a lot of points prior to getting one, particularly concerning the qualities. One factor that typically needs to be examined other than the printing connects is the replicating and the scanning connects. The flying start has the All-In-One useful within secs, while for easy printing there is a self-opening paper tray.
|Canon PIXMA MP260|
The Canon MP260 is somewhat blocky, with the same white and black finish as its precursors. It has a self-opening paper tray for accumulating prints and a high-resolution 1200dpi scanner. USB still comes as a typical interface, yet the Canon Pixma MP260 comes with the addition of flash memory card slots for direct printing without using your PC. has actually built-in flash memory card slots and uses Canon's FINE Cartridges, which are compatible with genuine photo papers from the exact same brand. It produces better-quality and longer-lasting photos, together with more vibrant scans and duplicates.
The Pixma MP260 flaunts far better high-quality outputs (prints and scans) and sustains indeterminate printing. The copier produces dynamic recreations, and the printer comes with a range of software that permits easy design for schedules, CDs, and various other creative projects. Auto Photo Fix also makes photo editing easier, and the scanner has an OCR function for converting a printed message into digital papers. Ink cartridges can be costly to change, but they last a long time. The Canon is likewise rather loud, particularly throughout startup. With print rates of as much as 6.5 ppm and 4.5 ppm in black and white and color, it certainly isn't really the fastest.
Canon PIXMA MP260 Specifications:
- PRINTER FUNCTIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl ink droplets and FINE Cartridges.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 45 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 6.5 ppm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 4.5 ppm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - PG-510, CL-511 (Optional - PG-512, CL-513).
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 220 pages (PG-510), 401 pages (PG-512), Black: 2760 photos* (PG-510), 5205 photos* (PG-512), Estimated supplemental yield.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Colour: 244 pages (CL-511), 349 pages (CL-513), Colour: 97 photos (CL-511), 144 photos (CL-513).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Pro II (PR-201), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 to 105 g/m² and Canon special media up to 300 g/m.
- Two-Sided Printing: Available by manual operation using plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only).
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm).
- SCANNER FUNCTIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400dpi.
- Scanner Resolution Digital: Up to 19200 x 19200dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 / 24 bit (RGB each 16 / 8 bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: 16 / 8 bit.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA (Windows XP/Windows Vista).
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR.
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- COPIER FUNCTIONS
- Colour/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: FCOT: Approx. 39 sec.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 9 copies, 20 copies.
- Other Features: Fit-to-page copy (Borderless copy).
- INTERFACE AND SOFTWARE
- Interface Type - PC: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Supported Operating System: Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit) / Windows XP SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP4, Mac OS X v.10.3.9 - v.10.5.
- Software Included: Canon MP Navigator EX, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 444 x 331 x 155mm.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Print: Approx. 42 dB(A), When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- Weight: Approx. 5.6 kg.
- Power source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA MP260 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP260 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MP260 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MP260 series User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.