The Canon PIXMA MP276 inkjet printer you should print records, check message books, or copy directions, Canon has it covered with their multi-functional all-in-one printer. The compact gadget has PictBridge technology which allows you to connect your cam straight to the printer; it also comes with an 'Energy Star' qualification for its energy-conserving qualifications. The control panel set straight into the top surface of the printer, to the right of the scanner cover is remarkably well-endowed. There are switches for copying and scanning, one to fit a copy to the page and others to choose paper kind. The primary display screen is a solitary, seven-segment LED, which is utilized to set copy numbers, from 1 to 9, but suggests far more.
|Canon PIXMA MP276|
The Canon MP276 is minimal in layout, the plain white case showcases an equally, non-obtrusive LCD present panel and feature buttons which permit you to make copies without attaching to a laptop. The input tray has a respectable 100-sheet capability; it also features an elegant, self-opening collection tray that instantly opens up to accumulate copies and prints. With this minimum size of ink, you can still generate many data or photo with it. If you utilize this printer, you will certainly obtain a maximum resolution for your photo approximately 4800 × 1200 dpi. And don't worry regarding the scanning since it provides you maximum resolution too. The resolution is up to1200x2400 dpi.
The print top quality is relatively remarkable, yet exactly what truly sets the PIXMA MP276 apart from the competitors is the high quality of the scanner. Canon has left no stone unturned, setting up a high-res scanner which creates wonderful outcomes photos are clear, true to color and have the fantastic resolution. The copier is just as impressive, not just creating quality replicas, however, doing so at a decent speed. Print rates are a minor concern with plain text files taking around 7ppm, which might posture problems, specifically if you print large papers on a regular basis. The printer likewise dealt with some banding when publishing visuals papers.
Canon PIXMA MP276 Specifications:
- Model: PIXMA MP276 all in one photo Printer.
- Printer Type: Inkjet.
- Monochrome / Colour: Colour.
- Printing Method: Photo printer Inkjet Color.
- LCD Display: 7 segments LED.
- Maximum Resolution (dpi): 4800 x 1200dpi (max).
- Input (Plain Paper): A4 = 100.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4×6?, 5×7?, 8×10?.
- Envelopes (Input): European DL and US Com.
- Automatic Feed: YES.
- The range of Paper Weights (GSM): approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101), Connectivity USB / Parallel Port / Ethernet.
- Other: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge.
- Temperature: 5 – 35°C.
- Relative Humidity (Percentage): 0 – 90% RH(no dew condensation).
- Noise Levels (DB): 36.0 dB(A) using the default settings.
- Power Requirement Voltage: AC100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz.
- Power Consumption (Standby) per Hr (Watts): approx. 1.2W.
- Compatible Operating System: Windows:- 2000 SP4 / XP SP2 / Vista. Macintosh:- OS X 10.3.9 – 10.5.
- Scanner (Type): CIS Flatbed Scanner.
- Dimensions Width x Depth x Height: 450 x 335 x 155mm.
- Weight (Kgs): 5.6Kg.
Canon PIXMA MP276 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP276 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MP Driver Ver.1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP276 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MP276 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|MP Driver Ver.1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|OSX Printer Driver|
|Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (Mac)|
|MP276 series Linux Source file for ScanGear|
|MP276 series Debian Linux Print Drivers|
|MP276 series ScanGear for Linux|
|MP276 series RPM Linux Print Drivers|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX(10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP276 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MP276 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.