The Canon Pixma MP476 Inkjet Multifunction Printer is a beginning product based upon inkjet technology that is developed to give high-quality print outputs at an excellent rate. This product has 451 X 353 X 169 mm measurements and has a lightweight body covered by strong product. The scanner lid of this product conceals the flatbed scanner in a smart manner and the paper input system can be located at the back side. The control panel has a flip open layout at the upper side of the printer and flaunts an LCD display of 1.8 inches. IT has buttons to scan, copy, browse and start buttons to begin color printing and one more one for black prints alone.
The Canon MP476 print the index sheet in the common design with tiny thumbnails and images classified by number, or you can print bigger thumbnails in a format that makes them resemble negatives. Neither offers documents names. Alternatively, you could print a scannable evidence sheet that enables you to select images on the proof sheet, and afterward scan the proof sheet to print just those images. When printing the evidence sheet, you can include just pictures within a certain date array. This product is an ideal selection for houses and offices as it has a compact and space-saving measurement.
This Pixma MP476 product is one among the reputed Pixma series which have the capacity to manage excellent printing tons and increase the efficiency. It additionally sustains wireless printing as it works with the handle held gadgets and users on the go with its connectivity ports. It comes with bubble jet printing technology enables color printing with an optimal resolution of 4800x1200 dpi with minimal 2pl ink drop. It has an optical scanning resolution of 2400x4800 dpi and uses A4 dimension paper. It might print as much as 22 ppm in black and white or as much as 17 ppm in color. It additionally includes the functions like Card Direct and Camera Direct for printing straight from an sd card without a COMPUTER.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP282 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP476 Specifications:
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal)* x 1200 (vertical), Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed, Bluetooth 1.2 (Option) A computer that complies with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed standard is required. Since the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1), it can be used at USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1). 2 JPEG only, 3 Bluetooth connection is for printing only.
- Print width: 8 inches / 203.2 mm max. (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches / 216 mm).
- Acoustic noise level: Approx. 42.5 dB (A), When printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro.
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F), Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation).
- Storage environment: Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F), Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation).
- Power supply: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Printing (Copy): Approx. 14 W, Standby (minimum): Approx. 2.1 W, OFF Approx. 0.2 W.
- External dimensions: Approx. 17.7 (W) x 13.9 (D) x 6.7 (H) inches / Approx. 451 (W) x 353 (D) x 169 (H) mm, With the Paper Support and Paper Output Tray retracted.
- Weight: Approx. 6.1 kg (Approx. 13.3 lb.), With the FINE Cartridges installed.
- Canon FINE Cartridges: Nozzles: Black: 320 nozzles, Cyan/Magenta/Yellow: 384 x 3 nozzles.
- Copy Specifications
- Multiple copies: 1 - 99 pages.
- Intensity adjustment: 9 positions, Auto Intensity (AE copy).
- Zoom: 25% - 400% (1% unit).
- Scan Specifications
- Scanner driver: TWAIN / WIA (Windows Vista and Windows XP only).
- Maximum scanning size: A4/Letter, 8.5" x 11.7" / 216 x 297 mm.
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (horizontal x vertical) max: 2400 dpi x 4800 dpi, Interpolated resolution max: 19200 dpi x 19200 dpi.
- Gradation (Input/Output): 16bit/8bit, 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
Canon PIXMA MP476 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP476 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP Drivers 64 bit|
|MP476 series Printer Driver for OSX|
|MP476 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|MP476 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.