The Canon Pixma MP620B is perfect for digital photography fanatics looking for an inexpensive multifunction printer, however, is also ideal for tiny office use. Print wirelessly from anywhere in the house using WiFi. Wish to go computer-free? Or, network it through Ethernet wire and print from a wired computer in another room. Print pictures directly from memory cards, previewing and enhancing images on the 2.5" LCD show. Or, print from a compatible electronic camera or video camera phone even a Bluetooth gadget through the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface.
|Canon PIXMA MP620B|
The Canon MP620B is a small box-type equipment with an expandable output tray and a large LCD cover (the display screen itself is rather little, nonetheless, at 2.5 inches). The printer is larger than previous versions, being 18 lbs and 6.9 inches high. Text top quality is good enough for most home and business use. All the font styles in our examination suite that you may utilize for service documents were both conveniently readable and well formed at 8 points, and many passed the easily understandable threshold at 6 factors. The top quality is a big action below the fully specialist appearance of laser-crisp edges that you may desire for, say, a resume.
The Pixma MP620B can have been a better all-in-one multifunction printer for offices if it had fax support. The machine calls for manual alignment, which can be puzzling for amateur customers. Fantastic connectivity options (consisting of both wireless and wired network assistance) make this an extremely versatile printer compatible with COMPUTER, Mac, Digital Cameras, tablet PCs, and mobile phones. A card reader is integrated on the printer's body so you can straight print from supported xD-Picture Cards, Memory Sticks, and SD Memory Cards. There are 2 paper trays-- one for photo paper and the various other for regular paper. The copier can be used as a stand-alone device.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP600R Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP620B Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 41 seconds, Black: Up to 26 ppm (as fast as 2.3 seconds per page), Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.6 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 2,048, Total: 2,368.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: Cassette: 150 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: Up to 24 pm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page), Color: Up to 16 pm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy), Borderless, Face Brightener/ Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages), Preset Copy Ratios, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMedia Card,® (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v.4.1),miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, RS-MMC™ microSD™ microSDHC™ Card, Compact Flash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Pro™ Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro™ , xD-Picture Card™, xD-Picture Card® (Type M), xD-Picture Card® (Type H) 2
- Other Features: Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing9, Calendar Print, Document Printing, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5x10.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN interface (IEEE 802.11b/g)1, (Compatible with IEEE 802.11n)12, Bluetooth® v2.04 (Optional), Card Slots, Ethernet, PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Software Included: Included in the box: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.7 x 14.5 x 6.9.
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MP620B Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MP620B Driver and User Manual Download
|MP620B series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP620B series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP Drivers for Network (Windows XP 64bit)|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX|
|Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MP620B series User Manual (Windows)|
|MP620B series User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP620B Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP620B Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.