This Canon Pixma MP630 multifunction printer is an exceptional midrange option for the major digital photographer with a propensity for high-quality pictures. The control panel features a flip-up 2.5-inch color TFT display which comes in handy for previewing pictures prior to printing directly from a flash memory card or USB. Navigation tricks and a scroll wheel below the display offer fast and easy methods to get to the jobs you intend to carry out without should pierce down through great deals of below menus. The scroll wheel is especially helpful when you wish to print one details image hidden among thousands of others on a memory card.
|Canon PIXMA MP630|
The Canon MP630 is a box-type tool with a 2.5-inch color TFT display which can be flipped for easy watching and to disclose the control panel. You can print directly from a flash drive, DVD or CD, or an sd card with the Canon and save sources with the automatic double-sided printing attribute. There is a PictBridge port so you could print pictures directly from your digital camera, as well. Borderless photo printing is a plus if you wish to increase the space on your photo paper. The LCD display is bright enough so you could conveniently watch the display and browse via files when publishing straight from a gadget.
Setting up the Pixma MP630 for the very first time will take at the very least HALF AN HOUR, as it makes use of 5 individual ink containers and the printer requires a long time to line up the print head. Canon provides unique paper for this process, however, we're not sure where you would certainly get it when you consequently need to transform cartridges down the track. There's a fast set-up poster, but no printer manual in itself; the software you pack will mount 4 short-cuts to the guidebook and application overviews on your desktop computer.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP620B Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP630 Specifications:
- Width (mm): 450.
- Weight (kg): 8.8.
- Available Colours: Silver, Black.
- Height (mm): 176.
- Length (mm): 368.
- Direct Printing: Yes.
- Photo Printer: Yes.
- Printer Type: Inkjet.
- Maximum Resolution (Colour): 9600dpi x 2400dpi.
- Printer Usage: Small Office / Home Office.
- Print Speed Colour (pages per minute): 21.
- Print Speed B&W (pages per minute): 25.
- Colour Printer: Yes.
- COPYING FEATURES
- Copying Speed B&W (pages per minute): 24.
- Copying Speed Colour (pages per minute): 19.
- Copy Resolution (Colour): 4800dpi x 2400dpi.
- Copier: Yes.
- PRINT MEDIA
- Print Media Load Type: Automatic.
- Double-sided Printing: Yes.
- Total Media Capacity (Sheets): 250.
- Print Media Supported: Photo paper, A4, Plain paper.
- Print Media Size Maximum: A4 (210 x 297mm).
- Media Feeders: Front cassette, rear paper tray.
- SCANNER FEATURES
- Scanner Form Factor: Desktop.
- Scanner: Yes.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed Scanner.
- Scanner Resolution: 4800dpi x 9600dpi.
- Supported Memory Media: Memory Stick Duo, CompactFlash, Secure Digital (SD), xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick.
- Power Supply: AC Power.
- FAXING FEATURES
- Fax: No.
- WIRED CONNECTIONS
- Wired Terminals / Ports: USB 2.0.
Canon PIXMA MP630 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MP630 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP630 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP630 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP Drivers XP x64|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX|
|MP630 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP630 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP630 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.