The Canon Pixma MX390 outside connections power, USB fax lead etc are all back left of the tool. The go crazy paper tray might hold perhaps 50 sheets, the hands-on flip down paper end result tray winds up being obstructed after a couple of sheets. The software installation took 7 minutes and used 270MB of hard disk space. Printing in fast mode still gives a clear crisp print and my 200-word nonsensical document came through at 11PPM, while a lot more regular 1500 word offering was just slightly slower at 10PPM. Plenty of devices when made use of in draft mode tend to grab at the paper and this often triggers jams, not with this unit.
|Canon PIXMA MX390|
The Canon MX390 Usually, the fast setting is a whole lot noisier and again this device did not appear to endure that trouble. The measures 42x32x20cm, include 18cm to the 2nd figure the deepness when the paper tray is open, you will certainly need to consist of a number of centimeters to the last number the elevation to make use of the flatbed. There are 26 switches and a 2 line display all on the sloping front lid of the flatbed scanner, the websites feed lags this yet when not being utilized the input tray folds flat so does not add to the complete height of the unit.
The Pixma MX390 Duplicating a document can be either from the flatbed or the web page feed there was no difference in the total time. The web page feed is more useful when replicating numerous web pages but the flatbed is the only method to record pages from publications or books without damaging the original. However for those wanting to print/scan/copy a solitary page do be aware that from turn on to being able to utilize the system there is a delay of around 20 secs while various checks are performed as well as after that when printing even a single sheet there is a delay of around 15 secs between pushing print and anything happening at the system.
Canon PIXMA MX390 Specifications:
- General Specifications
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical), Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Interface: USB Port: Hi-Speed USB, A computer that complies with Hi-Speed USB standard is required. Since the Hi-Speed USB interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB 1.1, it can be used at USB 1.1.
- Print width: 8 inches/203.2 mm, (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/216 mm).
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F), Humidity: 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation).
- Storage environment: Temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F), Humidity: 5 to 95 % RH (no condensation).
- Power supply: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Printing (Copy): Approx. 20 W, Standby (minimum): Approx. 1.1 W, OFF Approx. 0.3 W, USB connection to PC, The wait time for standby cannot be changed.
- External dimensions: Approx. 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H) inches, Approx. 458 (W) x 385 (D) x 200 (H) mm, With the Front Cover retracted.
- Weight: Approx. 8.4 kg (Approx. 18.4 lb), With the FINE Cartridges installed.
- Canon FINE Cartridge: Total 1792 nozzles (BK 640 nozzles, C/M/Y every 384 nozzles).
- ADF capacity: A4 or Letter size: max. 30 sheets (20 lb/75 g /m2 paper), up to 0.16 inches/4 mm in height, Legal size: max. 5 sheets (20 lb/75 g /m2 paper), up to 0.04 inches/1 mm in height, Other sizes: 1 sheet.
- Copy Specifications
- Multiple copies: max. 99 pages.
- Intensity adjustment: 9 positions, Auto Intensity (AE copy).
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25 % - 400 % (1 % unit).
- Scan Specifications
- Scanner driver: TWAIN 1.9 Specification/WIA (for Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP).
- Maximum scanning size: Platen Glass: A4/Letter, 8.5" x 11.7"/216 x 297 mm, ADF: A4/Letter/Legal, 8.5" x 14.0"/216 x 356 mm.
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (horizontal x vertical) max: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated resolution max: 19200 x 19200 dpi, Optical Resolution represents the maximum sampling rate based on ISO 14473. Increasing the scanning resolution will limit the maximum possible scanning area.
- Gradation (Input/Output): Gray: 16 bit/8 bit, Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 bit).
- Fax Specifications
- Applicable line: Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
- Communication mode: Super G3, G3.
- Data compressing system: Black: MH, MR, MMR, Color: JPEG.
- Modem speed: max. 33.6 kbps, (Automatic fallback)
- Transmission speed: Black: Approx. 3 seconds/page at 33.6 kbps, (Based on ITU-T No.1 chart for US specifications and Canon FAX Standard chart No.1 for others, both in standard mode.) Color: Approx. 1 minute/page at 33.6 kbps, (Based on Canon COLOR FAX TEST SHEET.)
- Gradation: Black: 256 levels, Color: 24-bit Full Color (RGB each 8 bit).
- Density adjustment: 3 levels.
- Memory: Transmission/reception: approx. 50 pages, (Based on ITU-T No.1 chart for US specifications and Canon FAX Standard chart No.1 for others, both in standard mode.)
- Fax resolution: Black Standard: 203 pels/inch x 98 lines/inch (8 pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm), Black Fine, Photo: 203 pels/inch x 196 lines/inch (8 pels/mm x 7.70 lines/mm), Black Extra fine: 300 x 300 dpi, Color: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Dialing: Automatic dialing, Memory dial (max. 20 destinations), Group dial (max. 19 destinations), Regular dialing (with Numeric buttons).
- Automatic redialing: Manual redialing (max. 10 destinations).
- Others: Activity report (after every 20 transactions), Sequential broadcasting (max. 21 destinations), Rejected numbers (max. 10 destinations).
Canon PIXMA MX390 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX390 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX390 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX390 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX390 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX390 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX390 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX390 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX390 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Windows|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.