The Canon Pixma MX394 office all-in-one with fax and ADF has print, copy, scan, and fax features. Compact and fashionable, optimal for daily printing, scanning, duplicating and faxing, this speedy All-In-One consists of the FINE high-quality cartridge system. With a portable FastFront style, it uses up less area and makes sure easy paper loading and ink replacement. Fast, multipage copy, check and fax For maximum productivity, a fully-integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder makes scanning, copying or faxing of large files easy and fast.
|Canon PIXMA MX394|
The Canon MX394 wireless color inkjet printer is a terrific purchase for house customers and workplaces that need a multifunction device that's trustworthy and budget-friendly, although print speeds are rather slow. Quick printing and copying Enjoy A4 ISO ESAT print speeds of 8.7 ppm mono or 5.0 ppm color and a 10x15 cm indeterminate photo print in approx. 46 seconds, while an A4 color page duplicates in around 23 seconds. Flying start implies this All-In-One is ready to go secs after activating. Print extra for much less with XL FINE cartridges, which deliver up to 50% financial savings per web page as compared to their standard matchings.
The Pixma MX394 printer is an excellent addition to any kind of residence or small office established. The noticeable attraction of the multifunction printer is its versatility in being able to print, copy, check and fax. Making use of XL FINE ink cartridges means users save on ink prices while the 4800dpi resolution ensures exceptional image quality thanks to FINE cartridge technology when using authentic Canon Pixma MX394 ink cartridges. Vibrant and glossy graphics are published with the Canon MX394 color ink cartridge which includes cyan, magenta, and yellow ink within a single cartridge for simpler replacement.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX394 Specifications:
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Available Functions: Print, Copy, Scan & Fax with 30-page ADF & scan to cloud.
- What’s in the box: All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Telephone cable, Setup guide, Software and User’s manual CD.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 8.7 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard).
- Two-Sided Printing: Available by manual operation only.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Direct Disc Printing: n/a.
- Other Print Features: Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 2 FINE cartridges: Black: PG-440, Colour: CL-441.
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL Cartridges: Black: PG-440XL, Colour: CL-441XL.
- Ink Tank Life – Document Printing: A4 Colour Document, Black: 180 pages, XL Black: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, XL Colour: 400 pages.
- Ink Tank Life – Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo, Black: 2, 465 photos, XL Black 7, 560 photos, Colour: 69 photos, XL Colour: 150 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Paper Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media, PT-101).
- Standalone Fax: Yes.
- PC Fax: Win: Via Fax modem (in MFP), Mac: n/a, 1 location, B/W transmission only.
- Colour Fax: Yes.
- Transmission Speed Mono/ color: Mono: Approx. 3 sec./page (33.6kbps), (based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart), Colour: Approx. 1 min/page (33.6kbps), (based on default setting using Canon Colour Fax Test Sheet).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Compression Method Mono/ color: Mono: MH, MR, MMR, Colour: JPEG.
- Memory transmission: Yes.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: 8pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm (Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine), Colour: 200 x 200 dpi (Photo).
- Greyscale / Colour Gradation: Mono: 256 levels, Colour: 24 bit (full colour) (RGB each 8 bit).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages (Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1).
- Coded Dials: n/a.
- Group Dial: Max. 19 locations.
- Redial: Yes.
- FAX/TEL Auto Switch: No.
- Answering Machine Hook-up: Yes.
- Error correction mode (ECM): Yes, ITU-T T.30 compatible.
- Telephone handset: No.
- Reports: Activity report, User’s data list, Telephone number list, Memory list, Rejected number list, Caller history list.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF and CIS color scanner.
- Film Scanning: n/a.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 15 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: Flatbed: A4/LTR (216x297mm) ADF: A4, LTR, LGL/.
- OCR Bundle: Yes (My Image Garden).
- Colour/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 23 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 4.0 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Zoom: 25-400%, preset ratios.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (‘B’ Type Port).
- Interface Type – Non PC: n/a.
- Software Included: My Image Garden with HD Movie Print, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) and Quick Menu with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access.
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): Up to 30-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 8.4 kg.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5-35°C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 42.5 dB.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx. 1.1 W (USB connection to PC, scanning lamp off), Off Approx. 0.3 W (USB connection to PC), Copying: Approx. 20 W.
Canon PIXMA MX394 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX394 Driver and User Manual Download
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver.(MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX394 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX394 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|Scanner Driver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8, Mac OS X 10.7/10.6)|
|MX394 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX394 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|MX394 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|MX394 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX394 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX394 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX394 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX394 series ICA Driver Ver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Setup Manual For Windows|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX394 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX394 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.