The Canon Pixma MX435 can print, copy, check, and fax, while using a variety of standalone features so user's do not need to be regularly connected to a computer system. This unit is an optimal enhancement to any office setting. With Easy WebPrint EX you can conveniently gather and incorporate, multiple websites to create and print your own design. 4800 x 1200 optimum color resolution and the FINE Cartridge System suggests outstanding business document printing and effectiveness while built-in imaging technology guarantees the stability of originals are preserved with each copy and check.
|Canon PIXMA MX435|
The Canon MX435 inkjet printer might look exactly the like the various other MX versions, but it does supply even more. The exact same streamlined measurements as the earlier MX designs, only it supplies Wi-Fi connectivity. It still includes the very same Super G3 fax mode, which enables a 3-seconds per page transmission price, together with the flatbed scanner, which permits direct scanning to USB memory and also e-mail and network folders. The Canon Pixma MX435 printer has a USB port right in front of the device for standalone check attributes.
The Pixma MX435 all-in-one inkjet appeals most to tiny office individuals in addition to residential customers seeking a small device that can do all the things that larger machines can. The Canon Pixma MX-435 multifunction printer is favored by many because of its Wi-Fi connectivity and capacity to check, fax and execute various other features without a PC. My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with excellent facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and much more.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX394 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX435 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black:ESAT: 9.7 ppm, Color:ESAT: 5.5 ppm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink, PG-240XL XL Black Ink, PG-240 Black Ink, CL-241XL XL Color Ink, CL-241 Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ppm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200x2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode10, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Wireless Printing, 2-Line LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated ADF, Mobile Device Printing, Print Your Days, Quick Start.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OSX 10.6.8 - 10.9.x.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, luetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H).
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX435 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX435 Driver and User Manual Download
|Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX435 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MX435 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|MX435 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX435 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX435 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX435 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX435 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX435 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX435 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX435 series User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX435 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX435 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.