The Canon Pixma MX475 all-in-one is an inkjet photo printer that supplies wireless connectivity. It scans, prints, duplicates, and as fax functions, incorporating 4 makers in one small unit. Download And Install the Canon PRINT application and appreciate the versatility to print from, and check to, your smart gadgets over the Wi-Fi network. With Apple AirPrint support, you could print directly from Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Google Cloud Print support is additionally supplied. For optimum performance, a fully-integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder makes scanning, copying or faxing of large papers quickly and easy.
|Canon PIXMA MX475|
The Canon MX475 is a sleek and compact tool, including an all-black layout that fits well with almost any kind of office style. The device features a simple control panel and it sets up easily making use of wireless connectivity. It supports various printing app solutions like Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, and PIXMA printing remedies app, and it permits straight printing from mobile phones. The device could suit high-yield inks for more demanding print tons.
The Pixma MX475 is the suitable option for sharing around the office or at home, and it enables quick processing of numerous page records, thanks to its automatic document feeder unit. The respectable selection for an all-in-one gadget, although it does not supply high-speed printing. Built for accuracy printing, the Canon Pixma MX475 is a superb enhancement to any office setting. Nevertheless, it will certainly refrain well in extremely demanding print atmospheres, particularly with average print rates of just 9.7 ppm in monochrome and 5.5 ppm in color.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX435 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX475 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ppm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 5.5 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual.
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- OCR: Yes.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 24 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 4.7 pm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 4.3 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy zoom: 25-400%.
- Copy functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy quality settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-540XL (Black XL), CL-541XL (Colour XL).
- INK YIELDS
- BK (Pigment Black): Standard: 180 document pages or 2,465 photos, Optional XL: 600 document pages or 7,560 photos.
- CL (Colour - CMY): Standard: 180 document pages or 69 photos, Optional XL: 400 document pages or 150 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB.
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n.
- Access Point Mode: Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint), Android (Canon PRINT app), Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included
- MP Driver with Scanning Utility: Quick Menu, My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 30-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Weight: 8.4kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.7 W (scanning lamp off).
- Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes, Copying: Approx. 18 W.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 43.0 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle: up to 3,000 pages / month.
Canon PIXMA MX475 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver and User Manual Download
|Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX475 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MX475 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|MX475 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX475 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX475 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX475 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX475 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX475 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX475 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX475 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.