The Canon PIXMA MX476 has a single USB connection at the back, yet also wireless with quick as well as simple WPS arrangement. Scanning is best done from a smart device once you have networked your printer as well as set up the Canon Inkjet Print app on your phone. Scanning straight from the printer did not benefit us, also when we told it to scan to our USB-connected COMPUTER (it was the only option). The printer can spot whether the automatic document feeder or flatbed have to be utilized. An SD card slot is lacking so you can not check straight to an sd card.
|Canon PIXMA MX476|
Setting up the Canon MX476 is the typical price for a USB-connected printer. For my examinations, I installed it on a system running Windows Vista. You additionally will obtain the Apartment bed, ADF in addition to CIS as this MX476 Scanner type with the maximum resolution of optical one depends upon 1200 x 2400 dpi. For the fax attribute, you have the capacity to move your document with the rate for the black and white material is around 3 seconds per page with the maximum of team dialing that you can save is up to 19 locations. It is what you will obtain along with a lot more.
The PIXMA MX476 provided software provides for scanning as well as printing, and there are additionally Canon energies for publishing to the maker from another location from the Cloud as well as to print from iOS and Android gadgets. Two essential attributes secure the printer for individual use. First, there's no network support, and also, second, the paper handling is restricted to a 100-sheet paper ability and hands-on duplexing without upgrade choices. The first makes it hard to share the printer. The 2nd limits it to light-duty printing, which ought to suffice for a lot of personal usages, but would be a little meager for a conventional printer, also in a mini office.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX476 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ppm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 5.5 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual.
- Min. Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl(Y), 11pl (PgBK).
- Ink Cartridges: PG-640 and CL-641(optional PG-640XL, CL-641XL, and PG-640XXL high capacity cartridges)
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds¹.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- OCR: Yes.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 24 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 4.7 ipm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 4.3 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy zoom: 25-400%.
- Copy functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy quality settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver and User Manual Download
|Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX476 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX476 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX476 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
If your HP printer users and needs many different drivers and software installations please tour our web in www.hp-support driver.com