The Canon PIXMA MX524 offers both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity for even more flexibility. Straight printing from cellular phones, tablets, internet, digital cameras, and USB thumb drives are also supported by this device. It is easy to set-up and run, and the facsimile machine could function as a standalone gadget. With built-in Wi-Fi, automatic document feeder, and two-sided printing, the lets the little office conserve time in producing top quality documents published in crisp 4800dpi resolution. It is a multifunction printer with fax, check, and copy functions, also, however it does not offer a lot when it involves expandability.
|Canon PIXMA MX524|
The Canon MX524 for high use customers which provide additional financial savings and much less frequent halts to alter cartridges. Get far more from your printer with the flexibility to print directly from the Internet in secs. In addition, a fully-integrated 30-page automatic paper feeder enhances productivity by enabling scanning, copying or faxing of big files uncomplicated as well as fast. Equipped with XL excellent cartridges, you could presently print for a lot less.
The PIXMA MX524 These dominate in budget strategy printers, however, have a variety of adverse aspects as compared to separate ink cartridges. One of the most substantial is that if one color goes out, you need to change the whole cartridge, rather than just having the ability to change the ink you use usually. Photo print top quality from this kind of printer is also frequently not similar to that of printers with a specific black cartridge. Nonetheless, Canon's 3 dye-based inks don't likewise do awfully when it concerns photos.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX524 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink, PG-240XL XL Black Ink, PG-240 Black Ink, CL-241XL XL Color Ink, CL-241 Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200x2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated ADF, Mobile Device Printing, Print Your Days, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H).
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX524 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver and User Manual Download
|Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX524 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX524 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX524 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX524 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX524 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX524 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX524 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX524 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Installation Manual For Windows|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.