The Canon Pixma MX530 will certainly fit the bill. In addition, you will have the ability to print records, pictures, and photographs. It is also feasible to make the most of technical developments and utilize the cloud to print wirelessly. makes no guarantees of any kind of kind when it comes to any type of programs, files, drivers or any other materials included on or downloaded from this, or other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and various other products are provided "as is". Canon disclaims all service warranties, revealed or implied, consisting of, without constraint, indicated warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular objective and non-infringement.
|Canon PIXMA MX530|
The Canon MX530 appears like a specialist office equipment, though it can be used for everyday printing or in a home office or small company office. This portable tool is made in a sleek black with enticing lines, and the controls are within easy reach on the top. shall not be held responsible for errors consisted of herein, or lost revenues, lost possibilities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting upon info, or the operations of any type of software, consisted of in this software site. With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi link capacities, this Canon printer is a hassle-free means to obtain the photos that you want.
The Pixma MX530 makes it possible to attain high-quality images and papers in the house, as there are a variety of various documents that it can sustain, from plain to shiny as well as envelopes. It works quickly, with a check taking roughly 15 secs and an indeterminate 10" x 15" photo-taking roughly 46 secs. It could create clear results with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. The fold-down door suggests that the room required when this is an open need to be thought about when it functions. Canon MX530 has 2 cartridges, one color, one black, which will certainly have to be replaced when they run low. You have to know the minimum system needs ahead of time to guarantee that it will certainly be able to deal with your certain system.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX530 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ppm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 5.5 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds, 5cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatic.
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- OCR: Yes.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 24 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 4.7 pm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 4.3 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy zoom: 25-400%.
- Print functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy quality settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-540 (Pigment Black), CL-541 (Colour), Optional XL Ink Cartridges, PG-540XL (Pigment Black XL), CL-541XL (Colour XL).
- INK YIELDS
- BK (Pigment Black): Standard: 180 document pages or 2,465 photos, Optional XL: 600 document pages or 7,560 photos, CL (Colour - CMY), Standard: 180 document pages or 69 photos, Optional XL: 400 document pages or 150 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB, USB flash memory port.
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹.
- Access Point Mode: Bluetooth v 2.0 (optional USB adapter), Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint), Android (Canon PRINT app), Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver with Scanning Utility, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Weight: 8.5kg.
Canon PIXMA MX530 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX530 Driver and User Manual Download
|Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX530 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX530 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX530 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX530 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX530 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX530 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX530 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX530 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX530 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX530 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX530 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX530 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX530 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX530 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
If you need a guide and driver software and a description of installation on HP printer please come to our web in www.hp-supportsdriver.com