The Canon Pixma MX885 offers excellent, printing, faxing, duplicating, and scanning. It features an arranged and sleek control panel and the big color screen, plus an automatic document feeder and an automatic duplexer. Monochrome printing is just partially quicker at 11 pages per minute, yet message and greyscale graphs are still clear. We did notice the smallest quantity of polarisation and graininess in smooth black-to-grey-to-white color slopes, however, unless you're publishing out premium quality A4 greyscale pictures this won't be visible.
|Canon PIXMA MX885|
The Canon MX885 boasts a shiny black coating. It is portable and features an intelligent set of the control board, consisting of separate print buttons for black and colored prints (with blue led lights) and big function buttons for copying, faxing, scanning, and card analysis. The easy procedure Wi-Fi and Ethernet enable multiple computers to link directly with an office network, or an individual computer system can directly incorporate through USB. We decided to attach our examination COMPUTER by means of Wi-Fi and found the procedure completed promptly with just minimal printer software setup required on the computer.
With the Pixma MX885's 5-ink cartridge system. It has a little red LED light that blinks whenever ink is low. This printer can be utilized for MAC and COMPUTER computers and allows straight printing from a video camera through PictBridge. The auto document feeder has an ability of 35 sheets. Ideal for the large workplace, the Canon Pixma MX885 offers assistance for the wireless link. This printer is additionally relatively economical. Print quality wasn't endangered at this high speed, with no noticeable blood loss on text and regular, well-saturated blocks of color.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX884 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX885 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ppm, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ppm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 4,096, Total: 4,608.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette: 150 Sheets, ADF:35 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400x4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
Canon PIXMA MX885 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX885 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX885 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MX885 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX885 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX885 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MX885 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|MX885 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX885 series User Manual (Mac)|
|MX885 series User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.