The Canon Pixma TR8510 is greater than simply a printer, as it additionally has many various other features consisting of scanning, copying and faxing. These abilities are extended further due to the connectivity options that are offered with this printer design. Besides the traditional Ethernet method of a link to various other tools, it can likewise be made use of to print wirelessly, that makes it a terrific asset in an office. Print wirelessly from your iPad, computer system or smartphone with ease, fax and check with just a few taps on the 4.3" LCD Touchscreen and also print magnificent pictures that are sure to thrill.
|Canon PIXMA TR8510|
The Canon TR8510 cannot be taken into consideration large and will certainly need some space beyond the casing to enable the output tray. It consists of a centrally-placed touchscreen that allows for the procedure of the equipment as well as confirmation of the standing. The device can be tilted. The A4 sized maker comprises a document feeder to avoid the demand to raise the cover to the flatbed scanner. This function also assists to make two-sided printing capability easy to attain.
The Pixma TR-8510 benefits those who do not such as to need to wait long to obtain the result of their initiatives. It has a USB port for a wired link to appropriate tools and it can also print wirelessly through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or the cloud. Cloud printing can be done via the PIXMA Cloud web link. It is possible to insert ink cartridges of different quantities to fulfill the relevant printing needs. The Canon Pixma TR8510 is restricted when it comes to the kinds of paper that it can fit so it may not be the ideal maker for those that have comprehensive printing requirements.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TR7540 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TR8510 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ppm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ppm.
- Mono Document Print Speed (Duplex): Approx. 3.0 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 37 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatic.
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 secs.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 19 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 seconds, sESAT ADF simplex: Approx. 8.0 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy Quality Settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Fax Specifications
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- FAX memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK (Black), CLI-481C (Cyan), CLI-481M (Magenta), CLI-481Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL/XXL Ink Cartridges: PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XXL (Black), CLI-481BK XL (Black), CLI-481C XXL (Cyan), CLI-481C XL (Cyan), CLI-481M XXL (Magenta), CLI-481M XL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow), CLI-481Y XL (Yellow).
- INK YIELDS
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 1505* pages, Black XL: 3120* pages, Black XXL: 6360* pages, Cyan: 256 pages, Cyan XL: 515 pages, Cyan XXL: 820 pages, Magenta: 237 pages, Magenta XL: 474 pages, Magenta XXL: 760 pages, Yellow: 257 pages, Yellow XL: 514 pages, Yellow XXL: 824 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 1448* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3373* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 5500* photos, Black: 231* photos, Black XL: 520* photos, Black XXL: 858* photos, Cyan: 83 photos, Cyan XL: 170 photos, Cyan XXL: 282 photos, Magenta: 108 photos, Magenta XL: 225 photos, Magenta XXL: 367 photos, Yellow: 99 photos, Yellow XL: 199 photos, Yellow XXL: 322 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard: 250 document pages or 96* photos, Optional XL: 500 document pages or 195* photos, Optional XXL: 800 document pages or 320* photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201/PP-301), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper(MP-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Front cassette: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 13 x 13cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Front cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Frequency: 2.4GHz, Bluetooth (BLE), Wireless Direct.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Wireless & LAN PictBridge, Card Direct (Print & Scan).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later.NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, Mac: OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Display: XGA 1024 x 768.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Display Type & Size: LCD (4.3 inch / 10.8 cm TFT color/Touch).
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 20 Sheets (1-sided).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 438 x 351 x 190 mm.
- Weight: approx. 8.0 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off : 0.3W, Standby (scanning lamp is off) : approx. 1.3W, Standby (all ports connected, scanning lamp is off): approx. 2.0W, Time to enter standby: approx. 11min 18sec, Copying: approx 15W.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 43.0(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 0.3kWh.
Canon PIXMA TR8510 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TR8510 Driver and User Manual Download
|TR8510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TR8510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TR8510 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TR8510 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TR8510 series Getting Started Guide|
|TR8510 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TR8510 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TR8510 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR8510 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.