The Canon Pixma TR8540 is greater than just a printer, as it additionally has many other features including scanning, copying and faxing. These capabilities are expanded further because of the connectivity alternatives that are offered with this printed version. Increase home office efficiency and save area utilizing this premium 5-ink, 4-In-One, which packs print, check, copy and fax functions, easy Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and SD card connections plus smartphone-like touch control right into a little, square style. Merely download the Canon PRINT application for effortless wireless print and check using your clever device (iPhone & Android). Connection fasts and easy via Bluetooth.
|Canon PIXMA TR8540|
The Canon TR8540 could not be considered oversized and will require some space outside of the casing to permit the resulting tray. It consists of a centrally-placed touchscreen that permits operation of the equipment along with verification of the condition. The device can be slanted. The A4 sized machine comprises a document feeder to prevent the need to raise the lid to the flatbed scanner. This feature also aids to earn two-sided printing capacity easy to attain. Experience the flexibility of cloud printing and scanning directly from the printer. It takes seconds with PIXMA Cloud web link and there's no need for a COMPUTER.
The Pixma TR8540 benefits those that do not like to have to wait long to get the outcome of their initiatives. It has a USB port for a wired connection to ideal tools and it can additionally print wirelessly by means of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or the cloud. Cloud printing can be done through the PIXMA Cloud link. It is feasible to insert ink cartridges of numerous quantities to meet the relevant printing needs. This space-saving 4-In-One has a beautiful little and square style with easy smartphone-like control from different angles making use of the 10.8 centimeters turning color touchscreen. Print magnificently in-depth color photos and sharp text in records with 5 single inks. Save with optional XL or XXL ink containers and auto 2-sided printing.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TR8510 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TR8540 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ppm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ppm.
- Mono Document Print Speed (Duplex): Approx. 3.0 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 37 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatic.
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 secs.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 19 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 seconds, sESAT ADF simplex: Approx. 8.0 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy Quality Settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Fax Specifications
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- FAX memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK (Black), CLI-481C (Cyan), CLI-481M (Magenta), CLI-481Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL/XXL Ink Cartridges: PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XXL (Black), CLI-481BK XL (Black), CLI-481C XXL (Cyan), CLI-481C XL (Cyan), CLI-481M XXL (Magenta), CLI-481M XL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow), CLI-481Y XL (Yellow).
- INK YIELDS
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 1505* pages, Black XL: 3120* pages, Black XXL: 6360* pages, Cyan: 256 pages, Cyan XL: 515 pages, Cyan XXL: 820 pages, Magenta: 237 pages, Magenta XL: 474 pages, Magenta XXL: 760 pages, Yellow: 257 pages, Yellow XL: 514 pages, Yellow XXL: 824 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 1448* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3373* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 5500* photos, Black: 231* photos, Black XL: 520* photos, Black XXL: 858* photos, Cyan: 83 photos, Cyan XL: 170 photos, Cyan XXL: 282 photos, Magenta: 108 photos, Magenta XL: 225 photos, Magenta XXL: 367 photos, Yellow: 99 photos, Yellow XL: 199 photos, Yellow XXL: 322 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard: 250 document pages or 96* photos, Optional XL: 500 document pages or 195* photos, Optional XXL: 800 document pages or 320* photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201/PP-301), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper(MP-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Front cassette: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 13 x 13cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Front cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Frequency: 2.4GHz, Bluetooth (BLE), Wireless Direct.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Wireless & LAN PictBridge, Card Direct (Print & Scan).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later.NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, Mac: OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Display: XGA 1024 x 768.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Display Type & Size: LCD (4.3 inch / 10.8 cm TFT color/Touch).
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 20 Sheets (1-sided).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 438 x 351 x 190 mm.
- Weight: approx. 8.0 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off : 0.3W, Standby (scanning lamp is off) : approx. 1.3W, Standby (all ports connected, scanning lamp is off): approx. 2.0W, Time to enter standby: approx. 11min 18sec, Copying: approx 15W.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 43.0(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 0.3kWh.
Canon PIXMA TR8540 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver and User Manual Download
|TR8540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TR8540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TR8540 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TR8540 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TR8540 series Getting Started Guide|
|TR8540 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TR8540 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.