The Canon Pixma TS3140 is a printer, scanner, and copier in one that comprises a flatbed scanner to accommodate the documents and pictures to be copied and scanned. It has digital capacities as it is possible to connect by means of Wi-Fi in addition to its USB port. This makes it possible for the tool to provide even more choices for printing documents and pictures. Both easy to set up and easy to use, the Canon TS3140 is an excellent choice for obtaining the job done without paying an outrageous quantity.
|Canon PIXMA TS3140|
The Canon TS3140 is developed for use within the home and is sized to permit it to fit comfortably amongst other office tools. The lid and document feeder can be increased when needed, and the controls are located on the top of the casing for easy accessibility. It takes two FINE cartridges. Each cartridge aids to produce a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi.
The attributes of the Pixma TS-3140 make it suitable for an office and saves energy with its ability to take place standby automatically. It has an automatic feed from a paper cassette, and it can handle some various paper kinds including envelopes and photos. Photos can be printed without a boundary. Changes on the Canon Pixma TS3140 can be made to photographs with the My Image Garden software, and it sustains a variety of applications for easy wireless printing.
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 7.7 ppm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 65 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-445 (Black) CL-446 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-445XL (Black) CL-446XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 colour documents printing Black: 180 pages Black XL: 400 pages Colour: 180 pages Colour XL: 300 pages.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Envelopes Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm Envelopes: DL, COM.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 27 sec. sESAT: Approx. 3.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 20 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying, Borderless copy.
- Document size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Display Type & Size: 3.8cm LCD segment mono.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Access Point Mode WLAN PictBridge Apple AirPrint Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11,macOS 10.12.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 3.9 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 435 x 316 x 145 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 46.0dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS3140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS3140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS3140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS3140 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.