The Canon Pixma TS5140 is a three-in-one device as it could copy and check records and images in addition to printing. This, coupled with that it could print in both mono and color, implies that it is an ideal alternative in various conditions. The extensive connectivity alternatives of the Canon Pixma TS5140 implies that various approaches can be utilized to print papers, also when it is not in the exact same location.
|Canon PIXMA TS5140|
The neat look of the Canon TS5140 originates from its streamlined style, with dimensions of 425 x 315 x 147 mm. The front panel is home to a color display screen together with the controls, which are easy to access as the whole panel can be tilted higher to ensure the screen can be easily seen. It has dual paper feeders, which can be withdrawn from their respective recesses when they should be made use of. This allows for 20 pictures from the rear tray and 100 from the front.
The PIXMA TS-5140 is optimal for the world of electronic printing as it is Wi-Fi capable and can be utilized with the Canon PRINT app to print from a clever tool without the demand for a physical link. It likewise has Bluetooth and connects to the cloud, as well as a USB port. It will certainly function well for those who need reliable equipment as it has a printing rate of 13 images per min in black and roughly six each minute in color. This effectiveness can be enhanced additionally by the auto double-sided printing capacity.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 13.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 6.8 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15 cm: Approx. 43 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25 cm, 13x18 cm, 10x15 cm, 13x13 cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-440 (Black) CL-441 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-440XL (Black) CL-441XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 colour documents printing 5Black: 180 pages Black XL: 600 pages Colour: 180 pages Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15 cm color photo printing 6 Black: 2465* photos Black XL: 7560* photos Colour: 69 photos Colour XL: 150 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Canon Pro Luster (LU-101) Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Canon Matte (MP-101) Envelopes.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper) Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25 cm/13x18 cm/10x15 cm/13x13, Envelopes (DL,COM10) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16 bit / 8 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20-sec sESAT: Approx. 4.0 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments) Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 6.2 cm LCD (TFT colour).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Message In Print app PIXMA Cloud Link Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wireless Direct Access Point Mode WLAN PictBridge Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11,macOS 10.12.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5 GB disk space, Safari 5 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 425 x 315 x 147 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 43.5(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30 °C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS5140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS5140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS5140 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS5140 series Getting Started Guide|
|TS5140 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5140 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.