The Canon Pixma TS5151 is an all-in-one machine for printing, scanning and duplicating, that makes it suited for the requirements of any kind of home office. It is effective enough to be able to create sharp and vivid images and text for images and files. It offers wise connectivity and works with both Android and iOS gadgets through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It must be noted, nonetheless, that Bluetooth print and check only works with Android gadgets.
|Canon PIXMA TS5151|
With all the feeders, trays and panels shut, the Canon TS5151 is a pleasingly portable dimension that allows it to be located in a small area. The controls on the front panel consist of the 6.2 cm color LCD present, which is easy to browse and is duplicated in the Canon PRINT application.
The Pixma TS5151 can connect to both Android and iOS gadgets, which will allow for printing and scanning from the cloud, therefore, is beneficial to households. It is capable of dealing with both photo paper and plain paper at the same time because of the two trays. This effectiveness is extended by its capability to give double-sided printing and a borderless 10 x 15 cm photo in 43 secs. The package includes a CD-ROM for easy configuration and it gains from a Bluetooth reduced energy mode that makes it easy to connect to tools without wasting power.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS5151 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 13.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 6.8 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15 cm: Approx. 43 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25 cm, 13x18 cm, 10x15 cm, 13x13 cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-440 (Black) CL-441 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-440XL (Black) CL-441XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 colour documents printing 5Black: 180 pages Black XL: 600 pages Colour: 180 pages Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15 cm color photo printing 6 Black: 2465* photos Black XL: 7560* photos Colour: 69 photos Colour XL: 150 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Canon Pro Luster (LU-101) Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Canon Matte (MP-101) Envelopes.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper) Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25 cm/13x18 cm/10x15 cm/13x13, Envelopes (DL,COM10) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16 bit / 8 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20-sec sESAT: Approx. 4.0 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments) Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 6.2 cm LCD (TFT colour).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Message In Print app PIXMA Cloud Link Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wireless Direct Access Point Mode WLAN PictBridge Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11,macOS 10.12.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5 GB disk space, Safari 5 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 425 x 315 x 147 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 43.5(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30 °C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS5151 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS5151 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS5151 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5151 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS5151 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS5151 series Getting Started Guide|
|TS5151 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5151 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.