The Canon Pixma TS6040 is a compact and trendy multi-purpose printer for the home or little office. This document and photo printer permits individuals to copy and scan using Wi-Fi or a USB cable television, and the five different ink cartridges can be changed independently. Smaller than its precursors by 30%, the printer's design includes tapering shapes and rounded edges for trendy utility. Printing can be done from remote cell phones and various other devices, and there are numerous Wi-Fi features. Printing can additionally be done directly from a Wi-Fi enabled digital video camera.
|Canon PIXMA TS6040|
The Canon TS6040 determines just 12.4 x14.6 x5.4 inches and considers 6.2 kg. This makes it easily transportable and able to fit into the restricted office. The flexible LCD touch display measures 3 inches on the diagonal, and the user-friendly connected buttons allow for smooth operation. Scan and print procedures can be initiated and controlled from a variety of tools, and PIXMA cloud web link gives the cloud connectivity. A print rate is ten ipm for color and 15 pm for mono, with double-sided publishing the default. There is support for square photo printing, and high-quality images can print in less than 40 secs.
Every feature of the Pixma-TS6040 is easy to manage using the user-friendly symbols of the LCD front panel and its associated easy switches. Printing can be done from socials media and prominent cloud solutions, and the 'Creative Park' software that packs with the machine permits significant creative control. The printer is likewise affordable to keep up its different cartridges and has a less than average impact. The Canon 'Print' app for Android and iOS makes remote printing problem-free.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ppm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 39 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK (Black), CLI-471C (Cyan), CLI-471M (Magenta), CLI-471Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK XL (Black), CLI-471C XL (Cyan), CLI-471M XL (Magenta), CLI-471Y XL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795* pages, Black XL: 5565* pages, Cyan: 345 pages, Cyan XL: 715 pages, Magenta: 306 pages, Magenta XL: 645 pages, Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2305* photos, Pigment Black XL: 4310* photos, Black: 376* photos, Black XL: 810* photos, Cyan: 121 photos, Cyan XL: 257 photos, Magenta: 136 photos, Magenta XL: 339 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 295 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm), Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP, Windows Vista SP, Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.2 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 139 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 47.0dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS6040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS6040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|TS6040 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|TS6040 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|TS6040 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|TS6040 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS6040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS6040 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS6040 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS6040 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS6040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.