The Canon PIXMA TS6250 Print, scan, copy and access the cloud * thanks to the Canon PRINT application with PIXMA Cloud Web Link. If you do not want an app, print using AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android). Use authentic Canon inks, media, and the FINE printhead to take advantage of 100-year album life. Optional XL and XXL cartridges can likewise print more pages and conserve you money.
|Canon PIXMA TS6250|
The Canon TS6250 lately introduced its very first 'refillable' inkjet printers, which use budget-friendly bottles of ink, instead of pricey ink cartridges, to dramatically minimize the long-lasting cost of purchasing replacement inks. The new Pixma TS6250 is a more standard printer, relying upon cartridges once again. Below's our full testimonial. Gain from an instinctive 7.5 cm (3-inch) touchscreen with a streamlined interface for the stress-free, uncomplicated procedure.
The PIXMA TS6250 Experiment with restickable, magnetic and square media, get developing with Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, and attempt tasks from Creative Park to enhance your creative abilities. Obtain fantastic pictures with the 5 individual inks and sharp records with the specialized pigment black ink. Results are fast - a 4x6 inch print takes simply 21 seconds.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS6250 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 2 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm 3.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm 4.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds 5.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 8.9x8.9cm, 10x10cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Cartridges And Yields: Standard Ink Cartridges, 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK (Black), CLI-581C (Cyan), CLI-581M (Magenta), CLI-581Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK XL (Black), CLI-581C XL (Cyan), CLI-581M XL (Magenta), CLI-581Y XL (Yellow).
- Optional XXL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK XXL (Black), CLI-581C XXL (Cyan), CLI-581M XXL (Magenta), CLI-581Y XXL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document 6, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 1505* pages, Black XL: 3120* pages, Black XXL: 6360* pages, Cyan: 256 pages, Cyan XL: 515 pages, Cyan XXL: 820 pages, Magenta: 237 pages, Magenta XL: 474 pages, Magenta XXL: 760 pages, Yellow: 257 pages, Yellow XL: 514 pages, Yellow XXL: 824 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo 7, Pigment Black: 1448* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3373* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 5500* photos, Black: 231* photos, Black XL: 520* photos, Black XXL: 858* photos, Cyan: 83 photos, Cyan XL: 170 photos, Cyan XXL: 282 photos, Magenta: 108 photos, Magenta XL: 225 photos, Magenta XXL: 367 photos, Yellow: 99 photos, Yellow XL: 199 photos, Yellow XXL: 322 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Envelopes, Removable Photo Stickers(RP-101), Magnetic Photo Paper(MG-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/13x13cm/8.9x8.9cm/10x10cm, Envelopes(DL,COM10), [Custom size] width 55mm - 215.9 mm, length 89mm - 676mm, Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR, [Custom size] width 148.0 mm - 215.9 mm, length 210mm - 297mm.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bitL, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5ipm.
- Multiple Copy: max. 99 pages.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Bluetooth, Message In the Print app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10?Windows 8.1? Windows 7 SP1, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later.NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11 ?macOS 10.12~macOS 10.13.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) 11.
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.2kg.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): approx. 372 x 315 x 139 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49dB(A) 12.
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS6250 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS6250 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS6250 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Description: This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File version: 1.0
|TS6250 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
Description: This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
File version: 1.01.
Release date: 28 September 2018.
Operating system(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
|TS6250 series Getting Started Guide
Description: This pdf manual is a Getting Started Guide.
File version: V2.
Release date: 19 October 2018.
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)
Description: This is an instruction manual for the Linux scanner drivers.
File version: 1.0.
Release date: 21 August 2018.
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS6250 Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS6250 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.