The Canon PIXMA TS6251 Suitable for the home, this small All-In-One printer is a true all-rounder. Appreciate simple printing, scanning, and copying by means of smart devices and the cloud with the Canon PRINT application, or print straight with AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android).
|Canon PIXMA TS6251|
The Canon TS6251 Print top quality is additionally ensured 5 specific Canon inks and the FINE printhead deliver excellent indeterminate prints from 3.5 x3.5 inches to A4, ideal for pictures and creative prints, while a dedicated pigment black ink provides crisp document message for expert results. You can also discover family-friendly 3D craft tasks on Creative Park, fine-tune images with Easy-PhotoPrint Editor and experiment with fun Canon media.
With an SD card slot and a touchscreen for previewing images before you print them, the Pixma TS6251 might interest photo printing enthusiasts. Previous designs in this series that we've examined have actually suffered from high printing expenses. Can this newest version integrate high print top quality with reduced running prices? Get all you need to recognize in our Canon Pixma TS6251 testimonial.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS9040 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS6251 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 2 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm 3.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm 4.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds 5.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 8.9x8.9cm, 10x10cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Cartridges And Yields: Standard Ink Cartridges, 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK (Black), CLI-581C (Cyan), CLI-581M (Magenta), CLI-581Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK XL (Black), CLI-581C XL (Cyan), CLI-581M XL (Magenta), CLI-581Y XL (Yellow).
- Optional XXL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK XXL (Black), CLI-581C XXL (Cyan), CLI-581M XXL (Magenta), CLI-581Y XXL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document 6, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 1505* pages, Black XL: 3120* pages, Black XXL: 6360* pages, Cyan: 256 pages, Cyan XL: 515 pages, Cyan XXL: 820 pages, Magenta: 237 pages, Magenta XL: 474 pages, Magenta XXL: 760 pages, Yellow: 257 pages, Yellow XL: 514 pages, Yellow XXL: 824 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo 7, Pigment Black: 1448* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3373* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 5500* photos, Black: 231* photos, Black XL: 520* photos, Black XXL: 858* photos, Cyan: 83 photos, Cyan XL: 170 photos, Cyan XXL: 282 photos, Magenta: 108 photos, Magenta XL: 225 photos, Magenta XXL: 367 photos, Yellow: 99 photos, Yellow XL: 199 photos, Yellow XXL: 322 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Envelopes, Removable Photo Stickers(RP-101), Magnetic Photo Paper(MG-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/13x13cm/8.9x8.9cm/10x10cm, Envelopes(DL,COM10), [Custom size] width 55mm - 215.9 mm, length 89mm - 676mm, Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR, [Custom size] width 148.0 mm - 215.9 mm, length 210mm - 297mm.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bitL, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5ipm.
- Multiple Copy: max. 99 pages.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Bluetooth, Message In the Print app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10?Windows 8.1? Windows 7 SP1, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later.NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11 ?macOS 10.12~macOS 10.13.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) 11.
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.2kg.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): approx. 372 x 315 x 139 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49dB(A) 12.
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS6251 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS6251 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS6251 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Description: This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File version: 1.0
|TS6251 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
Description: This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
File version: 1.01.
Release date: 28 September 2018.
Operating system(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
|TS6251 series Getting Started Guide
Description: This pdf manual is a Getting Started Guide.
File version: V2.
Release date: 19 October 2018.
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)
Description: This is an instruction manual for the Linux scanner drivers.
File version: 1.0.
Release date: 21 August 2018.
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS6251 Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS6251 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.