The Canon Pixma TS8053 is a small and active multi-purpose equipment that appropriates the demands of most small office settings. Along with printing, scanning, and copying at high resolutions and reasonable rates, the unit connects to cloud services and social media, allowing easy downloading and uploading of print-ready material by pushing a couple of icons on the big LCD present. Procedures may on top of that be controlled remotely after downloading the PRINT app from Canon onto a smart device, such as a phone or tablet computer.
|Canon PIXMA TS8053|
With room in numerous home offices often at a premium, users appreciate the density of the Canon TS8053. It gauges 14.6 x12.7 x5.4 inches and weighs in at a relatively light 6.5 kg, taking into consideration the amount of high tech package loaded into its little body. It can be fitted with a lot of small rooms and will certainly not dominate the room. This professional-quality printer, scanner, and photocopier is best for an office and offers a print resolution of 9600x2400 dpi and a check resolution of 2400x4800 dpi. Printed sheets appear at a speed of 15 ppm for mono prints and ten ppm for color, and each of the six inkwells can be individually changed as the demand develops.
The Pixma TS8053 is a portable, light-weight and robust multi-purpose equipment that will match any home office. The LCD is impressively significant and necessary to utilize, with icons and linked switches regulating a range of procedures. Download And Install the Canon PRINT application and use a remote tool to print, copy and upload files and photos directly to social media and the cloud, and go easy on the ink by changing only those that have gone out.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 96001 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ppm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK (Black), CLI-471C (Cyan), CLI-471M (Magenta), CLI-471Y (Yellow), CLI-471GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK XL (Black), CLI-471C XL (Cyan), CLI-471M XL (Magenta), CLI-471Y XL (Yellow), CLI-471GY XL (Grey).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1105* pages, Black XL: 4425* pages, Cyan: 311 pages, Cyan XL: 680 pages, Magenta: 297 pages, Magenta XL: 650 pages, Yellow: 323 pages, Yellow XL: 680 pages, Grey: 780* pages, Grey XL: 3350* pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2390* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3900* photos, Black: 317* photos, Black XL: 830* photos, Cyan: 120 photos, Cyan XL: 309 photos, Magenta: 142 photos, Magenta XL: 383 photos, Yellow: 142 photos, Yellow XL: 333 photos, Grey: 199 photos, Grey XL: 423 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm), Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 10.8cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP, Windows Vista SP, Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 324 x 139 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49.0dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS8053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS8053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|TS8053 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS8053 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|TS8053 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS8053 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.