The Canon Pixma TS8140 is a three-in-one printer, scanner, and copier that uses inkjet technology to supply the six ink colors that the printer could suit. It could additionally print electronically from a smart tool using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. From these gadgets, the Canon Pixma TS8140 could likewise scan. With the capacity to print records along with images, this printer is one that is suitable for usage at home. It is also easy to run which makes it ideal for any family members.
|Canon PIXMA TS8140|
The sleek design of the Canon TS8140 makes it a desired addition to a home office and ensures that it is easy to position where necessary. It has dimensions of 372 x 324 x 139 mm without the cover being open or the trays being taken out. The feeder trays can be taken out, when needed, to support 20 sheets of photo paper and 100 sheets of ordinary paper. It has a 10.8 cm touchscreen on the hinged front panel and includes a USB port and flash memory card slots.
The Pixma TS8140 is easy to use and shows the appropriate message and icons which can be made use of to manage all the features. It enables publishing via a variety of approaches and can be used with the Canon PRINT application to capitalize on the Cloud Link to scan and print wirelessly. It takes only 17 seconds to write an indeterminate 10 x 15 cm photo, and it has auto two-sided printing capacities. All these functions make it the ideal printer for your office.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, PB), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15 cm: Approx. 17 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25 cm, 13x18 cm, 10x15 cm, 13x13 cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - Plain Paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK (Black), CLI-481C (Cyan), CLI-481M (Magenta), CLI-481Y (Yellow), CLI-481PB (Photo Blue).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XL (Black), LI-481C XL (Cyan), CLI-481M XL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XL (Yellow), CLI-481PB XL (Photo Blue).
- Optional XXL Ink Cartridges: High yield XXL ink tanksl, PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XXL (Black), CLI-481C XXL (Cyan), CLI-481M XXL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow), CLI-481PB XXL (Photo Blue).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document 5, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 750* pages, Black XL: 2280* pages, Black XXL: 4590* pages, Cyan: 259 pages, Cyan XL: 519 pages, Cyan XXL: 830 pages, Magenta: 223 pages, Magenta XL: 466 pages, Magenta XXL: 747 pages, Yellow: 259 pages, Yellow XL: 519 pages, Yellow XXL: 830 pages, Photo Blue: 1660* pages, Photo Blue XL: 4710* pages, Photo Blue XXL: 9140* pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15 cm photo, Pigment Black: 1562* photos, Pigment Black XL: 4758* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 7382* photos, Black: 212* photos, Black XL: 501* photos, Black XXL: 795* photos, Cyan: 80 photos, Cyan XL: 187 photos, Cyan XXL: 296 photos, Magenta: 107 photos, Magenta XL: 256 photos, Magenta XXL: 397 photos, Yellow: 80 photos, Yellow XL: 187 photos, Yellow XXL: 296 photos, Photo Blue: 241 photos, Photo Blue XL: 501 photos, Photo Blue XXL: 788 photos, estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Envelopes, Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/13x13, Envelopes(DL,COM10), Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2.
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16 bit/8 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 10.8 cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Message In Print app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, SDXC Card, miniSD Card*, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*, microSDXC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11,macOS 10.12.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 324 x 139 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 48 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS8140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS8140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS8140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS8140 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS8140 series Getting Started Guide|
|TS8140 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS8140 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.