With Canon PIXMA TS8240 6 specific inks, consisting of Photo Blue to minimize graininess and enhance detail, you can print exceptional photos as much as A4 easily from your wise gadget or cloud. Easily print, copy, check and link to PIXMA Cloud Link utilizing the Canon PRINT app. Or select to print with AirPrint (iPhone) or Mopria (Android).
|Canon PIXMA TS8240|
The Canon TS8240 Incorporate into your wise house and ask Amazon Alexa * to print coloring sheets, pre-selected themes or record on ink degrees. Together with printing square photos, magnets, and stickers you can currently make your very own nail designs using our unique nail sticker label media and app. Guarantee the most effective outcomes with real Canon inks and media. You can also cut costs and print extra with optional XL or XXL ink cartridges.
The PIXMA TS8240 Driver from canon authorities. we make sure there is no malware, bloatware or infections. And surely you will be secure. Conserve time when everything you require is right here. in the download tab, you will locate all the drivers for Canon TS8240 like canon XPS, MP Driver, Scanner Driver, and likewise Scan Equipment. please pick according to your needs.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS6251 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS8240 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, PB), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ppm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 17 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 8.9x8.9cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - Plain Paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes.
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK (Black), CLI-481C (Cyan), CLI-481M (Magenta), CLI-481Y (Yellow), CLI-481PB (Photo Blue).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XL (Black), CLI-481C XL (Cyan), CLI-481M XL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XL (Yellow), CLI-481PB XL (Photo Blue).
- Optional XXL Ink Cartridges: High yield XXL ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XXL (Black), CLI-481C XXL (Cyan), CLI-481M XXL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow), CLI-481PB XXL (Photo Blue).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 750* pages, Black XL: 2280* pages, Black XXL: 4590* pages, Cyan: 259 pages, Cyan XL: 519 pages, Cyan XXL: 830 pages, Magenta: 223 pages, Magenta XL: 466 pages, Magenta XXL: 747 pages, Yellow: 259 pages, Yellow XL: 519 pages, Yellow XXL: 830 pages, Photo Blue: 1660* pages, Photo Blue XL: 4710* pages, Photo Blue XXL: 9140* pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 1444* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3883* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 7337* photos, Black: 213* photos, Black XL: 505* photos, Black XXL: 802* photos, Cyan: 80 photos, Cyan XL: 178 photos, Cyan XXL: 304 photos, Magenta: 107 photos, Magenta XL: 247 photos, Magenta XXL: 406 photos, Yellow: 80 photos, Yellow XL: 178 photos, Yellow XXL: 304 photos, Photo Blue: 240 photos, Photo Blue XL: 505 photos, Photo Blue XXL: 802 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Envelopes, Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs, Removable Photo Stickers (RP-101), Magnetic Photo Paper (MG-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Multi-purpose Tray: Printable Nail Stickers (NL-101)/1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Size: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/13x13cm/8.9x8.9cm, Envelopes(DL,COM10), [Custom size] width 55mm - 215.9 mm, length 89mm - 676mm, Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR, [Custom size] width 148.0 mm - 215.9 mm, length 210mm - 297mm.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2.
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5ipm.
- Multiple Copy: max. 99 pages.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 10.8cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Bluetooth, Message In Print app, Nail Sticker app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, SDXC Card, miniSD Card*, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*, microSDXC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10?Windows 8.1? Windows 7 SP1, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later, NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11 ?macOS 10.12~macOS 10.13.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.6kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 373 x 319 x 140 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS8240 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS8240 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS8240 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Description: This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File version: 1.0.
|TS8240 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
Description: This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
File version: 1.01.
Release date: 28 September 2018.
Operating system(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
|TS8240 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
Description: Instructions on product functions and software are provided in this PDF manual. It is recommended to download this file if you prefer a hard copy (printed) manual.
File version: 1.1.
Release date: 19 October 2018.
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS8240 Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8240 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.