The Canon Pixma TS9040 stylish, multi-functional printer is excellent for residence users, whether you're an office worker or merely in the market for high functioning, high-quality printer to utilize from a house. This is Canon's most current model in the Pixma array, and they've stepped up their video game. Not just is the Canon Pixma TS9040 30% smaller compared to its predecessors, making it a lot more portable, yet it's additionally the most elegant maker in the marketplace.
|Canon PIXMA TS9040|
The Canon TS9040 comes in an elegant black and red finish, with a matte red top and otherwise matte black body. It has a 12.6 centimeters touchscreen display which is not only easy to check out but extremely easy to use with an auto-tilt feature. The printer has an auto broadening result tray, dual paper feeders and measures approximately 37.2 x 32.4 x 14cm and considers an approximate 6.7 kg. The dimension and weight of this printer make it ideal for home use, and it would look excellent in a smartly designed office or research.
The Pixma TS9040 printer's main strengths are its compact dimension and multifunctionality, yet it has likewise been made with the future in mind and not only is it wireless, but it could print right from your social networks accounts such as Facebook and Instagram utilizing the touchscreen display screen. Use cloud solutions to write right from your mobile devices, or utilize the SD card slot to print pictures directly from your memory drive. You could even crop, modify or include filters while using the printer. This all-rounder could also scan and copy, making it an incredible financial investment for the home or small office.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS6250 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS9040 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 96001 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ppm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK (Black), CLI-471C (Cyan), CLI-471M (Magenta), CLI-471Y (Yellow), CLI-471GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK XL (Black), CLI-471C XL (Cyan), LI-471M XL (Magenta), CLI-471Y XL (Yellow), CLI-471GY XL (Grey).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1105* pages, Black XL: 4425* pages, Cyan: 311 pages, Cyan XL: 680 pages, Magenta: 297 pages, Magenta XL: 650 pages, Yellow: 323 pages, Yellow XL: 680 pages, Grey: 780* pages, Grey XL: 3350* pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2390* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3900* photos, Black: 317* photos, Black XL: 830* photos, Cyan: 120 photos, Cyan XL: 309 photos, Magenta: 142 photos, Magenta XL: 383 photos, Yellow: 142 photos, Yellow XL: 333 photos, Grey: 199 photos, Grey XL: 423 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm), Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 12.6cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, Access Point Mode, LAN/WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.7 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 324 x 140 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49.0dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS9040 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS9040 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS9040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS9040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS9040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS9040 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS9040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS9040 Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS9040 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.