The versatile CanoScan 3000ex scanning tool is fast, also: a USB 2. 0 Hi-Speed interface allows high-speed image transfers for a computer system, along while utilizing the fastest possible encoding speeds. These scans will indeed after that be previewed by yourself screen rapidly, throughout about eight pure secs. Consisted of with the 3000ex scanner is usually a powerful collection of applications that will aid you to organize your pictures, including ArcSoft PhotoStudio.
|Canon CanoScan 3000ex|
Photo scan quality was a little far better than terrific. Prescans for 4-by-6 along with 5-by-7 photos had taken 11 to 39 mere seconds. At resolutions of 300 to 400 PPI, the 3000ex had received 18 to 20 plain secs to check towards the packed Arcsoft PhotoStudio along with saving the runs. That's slower than a couple of various other scanners, the Microtek ScanMaker 6100 Pro.
Canon CanoScan 3000ex drivers are little programs that allow your Scanner equipment to connect with your os software. Preserving upgraded Canon CanoScan 3000ex software protects against accidents and optimizes equipment and system performance. Making use of out-of-date or corrupt Canon CanoScan 3000ex drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and cause your computer or hardware to fail. Additionally, installing the wrong Canon drivers can make these problems even worse.
Canon CanoScan 3000ex Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/24-bit external, Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external, Black & White, Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed* (Cable included).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.1 x 18.1 x 2.4.
- Weight: 5.3 lbs.
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM*** including ScanGear® CS, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, ArcSoft® PhotoBase®, ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 15W (5W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 95°F.
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% RH.
- Warranty: Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to specific terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed is not supported by Windows 98. Systems with Pentium® III or higher, Celeron® (566MHz or higher), AMD: Athlon™, Athlon MP, Athlon XP or Duron are recommended. System requirements vary by application.
Canon CanoScan 3000ex Driver and User Manual Download
Description: This is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner
File version: 184.108.40.206a
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Vista (32-bit), XP (32-bit)
How to Setup and Install Canon CanoScan 3000ex Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon CanoScan 3000ex Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.