The CanoScan 3000F Color Image Scanner is Canon development at its ideal - a photo, movie and document scanner so functional and easy to use, it takes scanning to an entirely new level. Power scanning. Push-button simplicity. The 3000F scanner consists of a built-in 35mm movie adapter, so you can conveniently scan your negatives and slides and integrate them right into any project. You can accomplish a maximum 9600 dpi software-enhanced resolution with over 281 trillion possible shades (maximum 48-bit) for terrific looking film or photo scans every single time.
|Canon CanoScan 3000F|
The feature-rich 3000F is a real pleasure to utilize. Its unique Z-Lid development top lifts vertically and lays level to appropriately check bulky items such as publications or publications, guaranteeing clear, high-quality scans. Bundled software lets you check numerous photos in one pass and transfer them to CDs as quickly as scan, click and melt. A USB 2.0 Hi-Speed user interface allows incredibly fast image transfers and scanning quicken to 4X faster than USB 1.1 equipped Window-based computer systems.
The feature-rich 3000F scanner is a real satisfaction to make use of. Its distinct Z-Lid? Expansion leading lifts vertically and lays flat to effectively check cumbersome items such as publications or magazines, ensuring clear, high-quality scans. Bundled software allows you to monitor multiple images in one pass and transfer them to CDs as easily as scan, click and burn. A USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface allows unbelievably fast image transfers and scanning quicken to 4X much faster than USB 1.1 equipped Window-based computer systems.
Canon CanoScan 3000F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold cathode fluorescent lamp.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48 bit internal/ 24 bit-external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film 35 mm x 1 frame (negative/mounted slide).
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.1 x 18.1 x 2.8.
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase, ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR and NewSoft Presto! BizCard (30 trial version).
- Power Source: 120 VAC, 50-60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 15 W (5 W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50&DEG - 95&DEG F.
- Operating Humidity: 20 % - 80% RH.
Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver and User Manual Download
Description: This is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner
File version: 126.96.36.199a
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Vista (32-bit), XP (32-bit)
How to Setup and Install Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.