The Canon CanoScan 3200F provides the three points most required of a scanner: Speed, speed and rate. It will rip through A4 scans in just 15 seconds (600dpi)-- half the moment of conventional scanners. A Film Adaptor Unit (FAU) allows scanning of 35mm negatives and slides. Checking no more entails lingering. A new ASIC controller chip processes files in record time and the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed link delivers performance up to four times faster than standard USB.
|Canon CanoScan 3200F|
The CanoScan 3200F is an Ultra-fast film qualified flat-bed scanner. Transparencies and files check at 1200x2400 dpi resolution with record speed using a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed link: 1200x2400 dpi resolution and 48 little bit color-depth assurance superb, crisp image quality. Tidy, smooth lines incorporate with a dramatic gloss finish to match feature with kind-- an operating work of art for the desk.
The CanoScan 3200F 3200F comes with a host of powerful applications, including Ulead DVD PictureShow SE 2.0 Basic for developing DVD usable slide reveals on CD-R, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5 for image editing and monitoring and OmniPage SE 2.0 for transforming scanned papers to message. CanoScan Toolbox brings all the scanner applications together to keep the desktop computer tidy. Quality arises from harmed originals is currently a wind - thanks to Canon's QARE level 2. This intelligent software automatically brings back pictures to their initial luster by removing dust and scratches, saturating color and lowering movie grain impact-- saving hrs of hand-operated retouching.
Also, recommend: Canon CanoScan 3200 Driver and Manual Download
Canon CanoScan 3200F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit (for film) or 8-bit external; Black & white; Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film: 35mm x 1 frame (negative/mounted slide).
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable included).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.2 x 18.7 x 2.7.
- Weight: 6.1 lbs.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP; Mac® OS 9.1 to 9.2, Mac OS X version 10.1.3 to 10.2.x.
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac), Ulead DVD PictureShow SE Basic (Windows) and Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition (Windows).
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 15W (6.5W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° to 95°F.
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% RH.
Canon CanoScan 3200F Driver and User Manual Download
|CanoScan 3200 / CanoScan 3200F - Quick Start Guide
Description: This file is an electronic guide (PDF file) for the CanoScan 3200 / CanoScan 3200F.
File version: CA.1.00
How to Setup and Install Canon CanoScan 3200F Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon CanoScan 3200F Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.