To establish the CanoScan 5000F, we followed the Quick Start Guide to pack drivers and optional software, to open the scanner, and to connect the power and USB cable televisions. Next, we placed a document on the glass, pressed the copy switch, and got a copy from our printer. The whole procedure, from opening up the package to holding a finished result, took only about 10 minutes. (To conserve time, we did not set up all the optional software.). Flaunting sharp 2,400 x 4,800 dpi resolution, abundant 48-bit color, and a fast USB 2.0 interface, the Canon CanoScan 5000F makes a suitable general-purpose scanner. And also, it sets up quickly, consists of a generous software bundle, and has a built-in 35mm movie adapter that scans 3 adverse frameworks or two installed slides at once.
|Canon CanoScan 5000F|
We checked a selection of files and pictures utilizing default setups. CanoScan 5000F Results appeared sharp and clear (and fast too, thanks to full USB 2.0 assistance). Shades were brilliant, and skin tones were all-natural, with just moderate speckling that was conveniently gotten rid of in software. Only one examination was frustrating. The multi-scan setting lets you check several images at the same time into different files. However, the ScanGear CS driver had a problem consistently recognizing individual photos, commonly combining 2 tiny images right into one big one, also when they were well-separated on the glass. We saw enhanced outcomes as we decreased the number of pictures from 4 to three and still more improvement from 3 to two.
The CD-ROM consists of the ScanGear CS and WIA drivers, CanoScan Tool kit, ArcSoft PhotoStudio and PhotoBase, ScanSoft OmniPage SE, NewSoft PageManager and BizCard (trial), Adobe Acrobat Visitor (and support for scanning directly right into PDF documents), and different software customer's overviews. Offered these sufficient titles plus strong building and construction, easy setup, and Canon's generous InstantExchange service warranty, the 5000F makes a superb worth for the severe home user.
Canon CanoScan 5000F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/external, Grayscale - 16-bit internal/8-bit external, Black & White, Text Enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7; Film - 35mm x 3 frames (negatives), 35mm x 2 frames (mounted slides).
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.9 x 20.0 x 4.2.
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac® OS 9.0 - 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later (Classic mode), Mac OS X v10.1.3 (Native mode).
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM Including: ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase™ (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR™ (Windows/Mac OS 9.1 to 9.x, Mac OS X Classic mode), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only) and NewSoft Presto! BizCard (30-day trial version, Windows only).
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60 Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 14.8 W (5.6 W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 95°.
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 80% RH.
Canon CanoScan 5000F Driver and User Manual Download
Description: This is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner.
File version: 22.214.171.124a.
Release date: 13 November 2007.
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
How to Setup and Install Canon CanoScan 5000F Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon CanoScan 5000F Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.